KFC Chicken done the SW way

I still can't find that flipping bovril paste!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haha! isnt it just chicken bovril? i have to buy some next week to make it properly xxx

yes its chicken bovril, it's in a jar like marmite but is in gravy isle (asda)not marmite isle x

anybody got any great tips on how to do this? ive read loadsa diff ways and just wanna do it right! xxx

just had this, was lovely :) oh said too bovrilish lol xxx

How have I only just seen this post?
This sounds AMAZING! I am definitely, definitely going to make this! (maybe with some sw coleslaw too :p!)

Anyway - can anyone suggest something to use rather than brown bread? Don't eat bread anymore and haven't bought any for the longest time.. don't want to buy a loaf just to make this.

Thanks guys xx

Ela ine said:
This sounds AMAZING! I am definitely, definitely going to make this! (maybe with some sw coleslaw too :p!)

Anyway - can anyone suggest something to use rather than brown bread? Don't eat bread anymore and haven't bought any for the longest time.. don't want to buy a loaf just to make this.

Thanks guys xx

Don't know for certain cos I don't eat it but cous cous might work?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks guys xx

Anytime i've made this I use cous cous. Just make it up as per pkt instructions and use it in place of the breadcrumbs. It's yummy!!

Enjoy :D

my fav recipe, had it tonight with egg fried rice, weird combo also had some left over bbq sauce it was a 'i don't want this dinner to end' moment lol

We had this the other day and it was really nice, i read what other people had said though and left out the mixed spice and halved the pepper. Can't say I'm looking forward to making breadcrumbs with the toaster and cheese grater again though, i made such a massive mess!!:rolleyes:

Oh yeah i only used a couple of teaspoons of the chicken bovril as i think a whole jar would blow your head off!

does anybody not boil the chicken first when using thighs and drumsticks? im making it tonight and wondering whether to or not xxxx

Back