KFC Chicken done the SW way

lol, going to try this tomorrow to annoy the teen he got a job in KFC today so is going to really go of it, lol.
Looks a really good idea and i'm looking forward to trying it

Had this for dinner tonight, I'm the only one in the house doing SW but they all eat the food as I do all the cooking :) they loved it. I did cut down on the quantities of pepper and herbs

this sounds amazing, thank you!! always looking for new ways to eat chicken!!

We tried it last week and it seemed to be super salty to us and kind of just tasted like bovril?! :) I'll try it again sometime though but i don't think it was amazing enough for me to make the effort more than occasionally!

I have just made this and it is waiting to go in the oven for tea. The last time I did this was about 4 months ago and so I made it from memory. Just realised I forgot the garlic and I also mixed all of the herbs and spices with the breadcrumbs rather than the bovril mixture oops! Really hope it still tastes ok...

Just made this with 3/4 bovril and two small eggs! Added half the spices to the breadcrumbs n half to the bovril egg mix... Absolutely lush xx

I always use a small jar of chicken bovril and one egg for 10 chicken drumsticks and never find it too salty or bovrily lol.

tried this for tea, and was very nice. I didnt bother boiling the chicken, just removed the skin, then applied the egg/bovril mix, I added pepper, garlic and chilli powder... Very nice, similar to the kfc taste but without all the grease, wasnt fiddly really , ten mins max to prepare the chicken then cook! Had with home made wedges and corn on the cob, lovely kfc/sw tea!!;)

Back