KFC Chicken done the SW way

Chipmunk89 said:
I made it this week and it was yummy! Definitely a favourite with the OH. I only used half a jar of Bovril though because a whole jar seemed like a lot and I think I made the right decision! It was delish but I think more Bovril might have spoilt it.

You're right. We'd use half next time we do it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im making this on friday night, but i dont really like spices and chilli so im going to leave them out, has anyone done this before, hope it stil tastes good x

this sounds so yummy , i tend to eat the same old thing all the time , ive herd of the syn free kebab meat too, yum yum :D:D

I think this is a pic of it lol

xx

Attachments

• DSC_0165.jpg
    DSC_0165.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 251
I used mini strips and served with salad jacket spud and beans
xxx

This was ours. Haven't done it in ages so must do it again :)

Attachments

• image-2910422535.jpg
    image-2910422535.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 240
Ooooo I am def gonna make this tonight!! It looks delish. I am not the best cook in the world so fingers crossed it turns out alright!! x

Hi all,

Sorry for asking probably a question thats already been asked before, but did you use the Bovril Chicken thats in a jar with the Yellow lid?? It doesnt seem to be called 'paste' so wanted to check to see if thats what people were using.

Thanks
Nicky

nickyw33 said:
Hi all,

Sorry for asking probably a question thats already been asked before, but did you use the Bovril Chicken thats in a jar with the Yellow lid?? It doesnt seem to be called 'paste' so wanted to check to see if thats what people were using.

Thanks
Nicky

That's the one :)

Back