KHQ's weight loss journey

Still not got much food in and was running late this morning so pathetic food diary again!

RED DAY:

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HEB), satsuma.

Lunch: Going to get some lean meat and maybe some salad and fruit. Depends what the shop has!

Dinner: Beef brisket with onion, mushrooms and jacket potato (HEB) cooked in beef stock. Might add 1 teaspoon of bisto if needed, will try not to though.

Snacks: Satsuma, apple, strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt, 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HEB), tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA).

Ah that would be nice :) Get some more rest and hopefully you will feel better soon. Keep warm! xx

Brisket sounds yummy xxxx

Brisket sounds yummy xxxx

Did it in the slow cooker last weekend and got a bit left int he freezer. Really really tasty! xx

It's a fine art that has taken 5 years to perfect. It's only recently I've been able to. It was that or me and OH were going to fall out and I didn't want that! xx

How many syns are in a bite of tongue then? :8855:

Ah you ladies make me laugh!

Yesterday started with all the best intentions then OH met his quarterly sale target at work (yes, only halfway through the quarter!) so we ended up having a mini celebration last night with lots of Chinese food and a bottle of wine.

Line drawn, today is a new day (knowing tomorrow is going to be a bad one as we have the M&S Valentine's dine in for £20 but never mind!) If I have a gain this week I know why and will just have to work extra hard next week to get it back off again.

Food today:

I know it's going to be a green day as tonight we are having pork (HEB) stir fry with onion, peppers, mushrooms and mangetout with noodles. The rest of the day is anyone's guess! Not prepared at all xx

Sounds like fun...

How did WI go lovely xxxx

How did WI go lovely xxxx

Not been on here for a few days and they've been completely off plan! Put 1/2lb on but to be honest I'm quite pleased with that! Going to have a good week this week (apart from lunch with my STep Brother and his wife on Saturday and get it back off again! Hope you're OK and feeling better? How was WI for you? xx

Not been on here for a few days and they've been completely off plan! Put 1/2lb on but to be honest I'm quite pleased with that! Going to have a good week this week (apart from lunch with my STep Brother and his wife on Saturday and get it back off again! Hope you're OK and feeling better? How was WI for you? xx

Half on isn't bad at all. 1lb on for me as I too had a weekend off plan! Back on it now as well :) Im not 100% but definitely better than I was xxxx.

Where are you lovely lady xxxx

Back