Kick in the behind needed!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Butterfly1, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Butterfly1

Butterfly1 Full Member

Hi All,
    Bought a 12 week countdown after Christmas and did extra easy for the whole 12 weeks. I either lost 1/2 pound, Put on 1/2 pound or STS. At the end of the countdown I was back to square 1. Bought another 1 week coundown and went back to green and original days. Lost 2 the first wek, lost 1/2 the second and tonight was 3rd weigh in and i gained 1 1/2. I need a slap with a motivation stick!!!
    Anyone else struggling like me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    I do, Im going through a bit of a rough patch but I need to do better. weight loss has been slow and plateauing for the last few months and I need to motivate myself again. Ive still got at least 4 stone to go.

4. Anna_Claire

Anna_Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too butterfly1 :( I had a great 4 weeks on SW but in the last 8 weeks only lost 2 pounds.
    We need to give ourselves a big kick up the bum ladies!!

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Well at least you are practising for maintaining when you get to target eh?

Refocus - get your books out, do a food diary and plan plan plan your life into the SW plan! I have to fit in social occasions, but i try to work out what im going to have and stick to it - sometimes its a bit boring, but i would rather go out still, be a little restricted on my meals, and have a loss - than not!!!

Good luck - i had a month where i lost 1lb and then the next one i lost over 9lbs!!!

You can do it - just get that 'first week motivation' feeling back.

Maybe write a list of all the reasons you are losing weight, and set yourself weekly targets * this week i want to lose 2lbs* and maybe introduce exercise, this helps with weight losses - even if its just walking (doesnt have to be a triathalon!!! :D) every other evening!

Lots of love and hope to see your lbs flying off! xxx

6. Butterfly1

Butterfly1 Full Member

Thanks ladies!
    Is so nice to know that there are others who feel the same as i do. I really do want to do this and i know i can- we all can!

I think you're right when you say i need week 1 motivation and i have got the books out and am planning meals that i have not had before- just so that i have to think a bit more about what i am doing. This may keep me focused i dont know!

As for the exercise, i religiously go to pilates once a week but its not very strenuous! I have bought a treadmill and its sitting in the garage waiting to be used. I used it alot to start but then just find other things in the house to do! I must and i will exercise nore- it definately helps!

You see, I know what i have to do, I just need to get my act together and get losing lbs! As soon as i start losing weight i will be motivated!

Thanks, and good luck to you all - we can and will do it!

7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Thats the spirit!!! xxx

8. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you ladies do a food diary on here? i've started one and i find it keep me extra motivated to know i am writing it down everyday and other people can see what i'm having! maybe try that.

it is hard to stay/get motivated but you'll do it xx

9. SammiG

SammiG New Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi

I've also had a rough time lately, not really lost anything for 2-3 months and didnt know why I had plateaud. Anyway, I started drinking lots of water and have lost 6.5lb over last 3 weeks. Try drinking more water, its worked for me

10. Butterfly1

Butterfly1 Full Member

Will do! Trouble is i need to go to the loo all the time then!
    Thanks, going to give it a go!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.