Kick my ass!!

whoopsadolly

Silver Member
Can somebody please kick my ass. I've been doing ww for 4 weeks & only lost 4.5lb! Know I need to b patient but I'm not loosing quick enuf for me & I'm getting disheartened. Changed my wi day from mon to fri 2 c if that helps but since I've dun that I've not stopped eating. Its as though it doesnt count now til friday but i know i cud put all the 4.5lb back on by then and i will hav wasted a month. Been really low lately and not been gym etc, feel like I'm falling into a bit of a hole and need help getting out. Any ideas to get me back on track and motivated? X

How about starting afresh on Friday rather than trying to claw it back by Friday? You may be putting yourself under pressure without good enough reason. On Friday, go to class, find out what has happened and start again. If you really want, ask for a new monitoring card so it looks like a fresh start. Once that is done, make your menu for the coming week.

I think starting afresh on Friday may be the best thing!

Think back to why you wanted to lose weight in the 1st place, what motivated you? We all have bad days and go off track but just try not to stress too much and

Thanks girls, that's exactly wot I'm gonna do. Starting again on Friday and drawing a line under this week. It wud b so easy to think I'll start again after Christmas but know that wud b stupid. Just gonna do my best and try not to stress too much about it or it really starts to control my life xxxx

Back