Kick up the a** please

fendigal

Hi all..
Dunno wat is wrong with me the last week, i cannot seem to stick to my points, went totally off the rails on sat/sun id say i well over ate! i was already up 0.5 lbs last week i should have been more determined than ever this week. I really need to get my ass in gear. Sorry i know this is just a ranting post but i needed to get it off my chest.
I'm my own worst enemy :copon:

You will get back into it eventually. Sometimes we just arent in the mood even though we try our best! It is important you keep trying though but dont beat yourself up about it, you will get back on track :D

I have failed big time today:cry: and its weigh day tomorrow im so angry with myself :mad::cry:

Thanks girls..its so hard some weeks! im so annoyed with myself, im just thinking to myself if id stuck with it id be down this week and delighted with myself! im soo on track since monday,,im def gonna be down nxt wk! Hopefully the bank holiday coming up wont through too much temptation my way :eek:

bank holiday? I need to move! :giggle:

My view is that sometimes life gets in the way, dont beat yourself up about it because you will then feel guilty at every "event" so enjoy it and then get back on track! :D

dont beat yourself up, just draw a line and start again, I have been awol for a bit and have put on weight so i am back from today

Yeah i guess i was just so angry with myself! i need better self control at wknds! My friend is doing ww also and she came home from her meeting last nite tellin me she lost 5.5lbs..i was so happy for her but so jealous! But please god that'll be me nxt wk :)

Oh shabba is there no bank hol in uk this wknd?

Back