KICK UP THE JACKSIE NEEDED!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
I need a good kick up the backend!:whoopass:

Started off with good intentions last Monday which did happen until wed and from then i went a bit of the rails, a few takeaways and a lot of crap i didn’t need! Im raging at myself but its a new week and im drawing a line under it.. it is quite awkward to stay on plan at the min as i am back at home livin as i am in the process of movin so until i get moved i am a bit outta routine but i am gonna try :D i weighed myself this mornin anyway and was pleased to see that i had stayed the same.. but that me on form now, i have a weddin on sat but one day doesn’t make a bad week :D im hopin u can all keep me on track <3

xxxx

Hi xxchristiexx
sounds like I'm reading about myself there ;). I too fell off the wagon (but STS) & was in great need of a kick up the arse!
So, like you, I'm back on it and ready to go 100%!

Hope you get back on track and get some loss soon :)

*** Kick ***

There - feel better now?

However it does sound like you've got things under control. Focus on the positives and don't beat yourself up. You must have been good for some of last week to STS - result I would say!

Hi xxchristiexx
sounds like I'm reading about myself there ;). I too fell off the wagon (but STS) & was in great need of a kick up the arse!
So, like you, I'm back on it and ready to go 100%!

Hope you get back on track and get some loss soon :)

hi yep think we both had same kinda week lol hope u get on track too and we both have a loss next week:D

*** Kick ***

There - feel better now?

However it does sound like you've got things under control. Focus on the positives and don't beat yourself up. You must have been good for some of last week to STS - result I would say!

yes i do feel better :p

yep i do im not goin to punish myself as these things happen:) so here to hopin for a loss next week :D

Back