Kind of new

Hi Heva! Don't give up! The first few days are always the hardest. It was very hard for me on days 2 to 5, but now it is getting easier :)

Have you tried the porridge? Not a great porridge fan myself but it fills me up in the evening :D

Hi Heva

Stick with it and you'll feel so proud of yourself. I find that if, every time that little voice in my head starts talking negative to me, I tell it to f**k off quite firmly and read some of thedietguy.co.uk to keep me focused. This has really helped me feel in control and stay positive this week :D

I've just finished day 7 and am going for my first weigh in tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

Gg

Yep, as the others said, DON'T GIVE UP! If you can get through the first4-5 days the percentage chance of your succeeding is really high

hun im feeling the exact same almost caved big time today but i fought those demons and feel really proud of myself and u will to!!!!
WE CAN DO IT!!

I'm sure you'll feel better Heva. Remember to take it easy the first few weeks, as your body will need a bit of time to adjust and you may be a bit tired :)

Hang in there Heva. The first week was really tough for me but after that it got easier.

Hi Heva and good luck with your restart. Hang in there Hun, we all know it can be really tough especially the first week but it will be worth it.

Back