• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kinda Dizzy...

yep, i got this aswell, but always at around 8 or 9 oclock.. would have 40 winks (or drink tonnes of water) which helps x

I have just posted a similar thread about strange symptoms. I cant say I have had any until today, and its this afternoon I felt like this. I am well into week 3.

its probably down to the toxins coming out and your body adjusting to less sugar and calories, I think i felt light headed a little to start but nothing major. If in doubt obviously I wouldn't drive and if symptoms get worse you may need to see your doc just to make sure.

I have just posted a similar thread about strange symptoms. I cant say I have had any until today, and its this afternoon I felt like this. I am well into week 3.
Oh no... week 3 and still having it? I feel sure I can cope with not eating, bad breath etc etc but not this - hope it stops soon because it would be awful if it continued.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

its probably down to the toxins coming out and your body adjusting to less sugar and calories, I think i felt light headed a little to start but nothing major. If in doubt obviously I wouldn't drive and if symptoms get worse you may need to see your doc just to make sure.
Toxins... that makes sense, thanks.

If I don't feel better by Monday I will bring it up when I go back for my follow-up appointment. Fingers crossed... and legs, the amount of times I have to pee!

Oh no... week 3 and still having it? I feel sure I can cope with not eating, bad breath etc etc but not this - hope it stops soon because it would be awful if it continued.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Oh dont take it the wrong way, I have been fine up until today, the rest has been a breeze really. It only lasted a couple of hours, and it was more of a headachy dizziness. I had a doze on the sofa and I feel fine now. Maybe I have just been over-doing things as I have been cleaning like there was no tomorrow.
You will be fine, stick with it.

Oh dont take it the wrong way, I have been fine up until today, the rest has been a breeze really. It only lasted a couple of hours, and it was more of a headachy dizziness. I had a doze on the sofa and I feel fine now. Maybe I have just been over-doing things as I have been cleaning like there was no tomorrow.
You will be fine, stick with it.
Thank you... what a relief! :D

Yeah, I feel a bit 'buzzy' I suppose is the word... it was not being able to focus that had me concerned, although I feel absolutely fine now, just freezing!

Feel good too but freezing. Fed up with visiting the loo though,m it makes you think twice about what to wear in the morning!