Kinda Dizzy...

Fr00b

Hi,

I'm on day 3 of LT and I'm starting to feel a bit 'spaced out' also my eyes don't seem to be focusing properly... has anyone else had this?

By the way, been drinking loads of water so it's not that I'm dehydrated...

Help!

It's a really weird feeling! I hope it subsides because if it gets worse, I will be worried about driving my car... hmmmmmm

yep, i got this aswell, but always at around 8 or 9 oclock.. would have 40 winks (or drink tonnes of water) which helps x

I have just posted a similar thread about strange symptoms. I cant say I have had any until today, and its this afternoon I felt like this. I am well into week 3.

its probably down to the toxins coming out and your body adjusting to less sugar and calories, I think i felt light headed a little to start but nothing major. If in doubt obviously I wouldn't drive and if symptoms get worse you may need to see your doc just to make sure.

yep, i got this aswell, but always at around 8 or 9 oclock.. would have 40 winks (or drink tonnes of water) which helps x

I wanted to go to bed today but I never quite made it. I'm going to try and drink some extra water tomorrow, see if that helps.

Thanks! :)

I have just posted a similar thread about strange symptoms. I cant say I have had any until today, and its this afternoon I felt like this. I am well into week 3.

Oh no... week 3 and still having it? I feel sure I can cope with not eating, bad breath etc etc but not this - hope it stops soon because it would be awful if it continued.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

its probably down to the toxins coming out and your body adjusting to less sugar and calories, I think i felt light headed a little to start but nothing major. If in doubt obviously I wouldn't drive and if symptoms get worse you may need to see your doc just to make sure.

Toxins... that makes sense, thanks.

If I don't feel better by Monday I will bring it up when I go back for my follow-up appointment. Fingers crossed... and legs, the amount of times I have to pee!

Oh no... week 3 and still having it? I feel sure I can cope with not eating, bad breath etc etc but not this - hope it stops soon because it would be awful if it continued.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Oh dont take it the wrong way, I have been fine up until today, the rest has been a breeze really. It only lasted a couple of hours, and it was more of a headachy dizziness. I had a doze on the sofa and I feel fine now. Maybe I have just been over-doing things as I have been cleaning like there was no tomorrow.
You will be fine, stick with it.

Oh dont take it the wrong way, I have been fine up until today, the rest has been a breeze really. It only lasted a couple of hours, and it was more of a headachy dizziness. I had a doze on the sofa and I feel fine now. Maybe I have just been over-doing things as I have been cleaning like there was no tomorrow.
You will be fine, stick with it.

Thank you... what a relief! :D

i felt like that before i went into ketosis... but say by about day 5 or something I felt so high!!! in a good way, had tons of energy...

Yeah, I feel a bit 'buzzy' I suppose is the word... it was not being able to focus that had me concerned, although I feel absolutely fine now, just freezing!

Feel good too but freezing. Fed up with visiting the loo though,m it makes you think twice about what to wear in the morning!

Back