(kinda off topic)Okay!!! So i was at the petrol station...

cjtj

With my friend- Just waiting too pay and there is another couple in front of us.
I reached over too get some chocolate, and so did the other girl in front and her partner goes too her infront of everyone,
"Babe i told you yr getting too fat, you still gonna get that?"

My BF just looked at me too say "did he just say what i think he said"

We couldn't fricking believe it.....

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
if he HAD to say it he should have said it quietly
Personnally if someone said that to me i'd get 2 bars !
xx

I was just :eek: Totally stunned!
I didnt know if it was like their sense of humour- But no he was totally serious!
She was prob only about size 14 tops...

The guy seemed alright- cause they he the same car as my BF and he made a joke about both being mixed race couples with the same car as we were walking too go in...

But just infront of everyone- why would you do that:eek:

Thats it you see , he got away with it . He was not dancing around the shop with a broken knee lol . I would of said something like this , i have to look like this to make you look good with a sweet smile

omg.. thats horrible..!!!!! i would have well kicked him where it hurts.. or said something back equally as embarrasing..

x x x

If my boyf had done that i would have laid him out there and then !
What a t"*t

That's so sad, especially as he probably chips away at her self-esteem, day after day and it will be hard for her to ever leave him :(

WTF!? How awful is that, poor girl! My husband would never ever do that. Granted he might just be afraid of what I might do! LOL

Back