Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Yay ! Well done on the job front hun, I am so happy for you Kitty ! :D Looking forward to starting the challenge together too on Monday :p. Hope your having a lovely weekend !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay . I'm made up!!
I'm actually looking forward to the challenge. I've been out and bought all of my salad stuff nod fruit to start me off. Gonna plan my first three days tomorrow so I know where I am. Sat in bed all wrapped up with a snotty nose . Hope your doing ok too xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy well done Kitty thats brill news love. Chuffed for ya :D

Hope your cold clears up soon summer colds are pants x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy well done Kitty thats brill news love. Chuffed for ya :D

Hope your cold clears up soon summer colds are pants x

Thanks Sheila . It such a relief to know that I've got a job for September . Only downside is that the school is expecting an ofsted inspection. So that will be my third one in three school years :eek:

I'm sat in bed about to watch a DVD . I'm debating between Disney or an action thriller. Can't quite decide.

Xx

Today's eats

green day.

B- mushrooms and onion omelette , beans and LM red onion sausages,

l- cheese butty (HeA an b) banana

t - mushroom risotto made with a huge mound of mushrooms and onions,HeB of olive oil, HeA. Parmesan

Ive just sat and had my full 15 syns worth of giant milky buttons.
For me that's a big NSV - feeling ick and snotty I would have just eaten the the whole pack regardless. But I made sure that I only counted out what I could have.

Yay ! Well done on the choccy buttons hun, fab NSV ! I know I would have gone for the whole lot ! :D xx

Finally starting to feel a bit human rather than a big snot bag!!!!!

green day.

Felt lousy when I got up so had a cuppa tea and a weetabix oaty bar(HeB)

Brunch - 2 egg omelette packed with onions, mushrooms and spinach with HeA rf cheese, beans, green tea

Afternoon snack. - cup of veggie soup with 2 dry wm toast (HeB)

tea- wm pasta with homemade ratatouille . Follwed by apple and grapes.

syns- 7 syns worth of milky buttons.
Drank more than 2.5 litres of water today too!

I'm all ready and raring to go for Kay's salad challenge tomorrow !

Monday 30th June

First day of Kay's salad challenge . As I'm on the challenge -normal HeB items are synned on a red day.

Red day

B - ham (7) on wholemeal toast , green tea.

L - ham slices, carrot batons, yellow pepper, cherry toms. Raspberries and grapes topped with lemon muller Greek yog (0.5)

T - rump steak, with mixed leaves, tomatoes, red and green pepper, cucumber, spring onion, mushrooms and gherkins
with balsamic dressing (3) green tea

Snack- strawberries and grapes .

Ive had 1.5 litres of water so far and got another litre ready to drink.

Gonna do a bit of work then catch up with everyone xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 26
Tuesday 1st July

2nd day of the salad challenge !

green day.

B- banana,2 wm bread green tea

L - small amount of wm pasta with homemade ratatouille , strawbs with a lemon Greek muller (0.5), 2 hero chocs(6) green tea

T- 2boiled eggs with lettuce, red and green pepper, carrot sticks, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot, sweetcorn and gherkins

snack - grapes, apple and raspberries topped with fat free yog

2 litres of water down, 1 to go!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 20
Evening Kitty - hows your day been hun x

Hiya Luv!

It's been ok, although I did wanna yell at my class today and tell them that they were 'horrible'!! :eek:

They struggle if the routine is just slightly altered which is was today. Wouldn't mind but we were outside playing footy. Just made a banana bread to take in tomorrow as my "here's one I made earlier"!

Just gonna get in the shower and sit and chill for a bit with a brew.

Hows your day been? Did you get your early finish?

Xx

Hiya Luv!

It's been ok, although I did wanna yell at my class today and tell them that they were 'horrible'!! :eek:

They struggle if the routine is just slightly altered which is was today. Wouldn't mind but we were outside playing footy. Just made a banana bread to take in tomorrow as my "here's one I made earlier"!

Just gonna get in the shower and sit and chill for a bit with a brew.

Hows your day been? Did you get your early finish?

Xx

Awww give em a slap lol (joke)

Banana bread sounds lush mmmmmm

Im fine thanks chick - I finished at 4 so earlier than normal but not as early as yesterday - off now for 5 days though so I dont care lol x

Wednesday 2nd July

red day - salad challenge.

b- none, too busy. Green tea

L - tuna mixed with spring opinion and balsamic dressing, cherry toms, carrot stick, cucumber sticks and red pepper. Strawbs, grapes and raspberries topped with muller Greek yog (0.5)

T - 2small marinated salmon fillets with lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes

snacks - had to eat a slice of banana bread that I had made for school. Felt a craving for something sweet so ate it. Then found out the totm fairy had arrived. Gonna say that's all of my syns for the challenge today.

got some work to do so will catch up later xx

Thursday 3rd July

salad challenge - green day .

b - 2 wm toast with Vegemite, cuppa.
l - M&S giant cous cous, chickpea and edemame salad pot ( 4) , banana , fat free yog.
T - veggie omelette- eggs, mushrooms, onions, peppers and sweet corn with HeA rf cheese) with lettuce, toms and cucumber.
Snacks - caramel freddo (5)

busy busy busy . Will try get to catch up in a bit x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 25
Late food update for yest.

Salad challenge red day

B - crumpet, and. Green tea

l- jerk chicken breast strips with carrot sticks, cherry toms, red pepper sticks and cucumber. Banana.

t- rump steak, lettuce, onion, toms, cucumber and pepper and a very naughty ( red day salad challenge no-no) jacket spud

Hello hun I just posted on the challenge thread, yesterday was more of an EE day, with the carbs, do u want to do RED today ? xx

Back