Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Sorry to hear your night out didn't go to plan Kitty . I think your right, it must have been the fact that you had to rush your food, it probably didn't digest properly. Try and have some peppermint tea today or green tea, it's good to settle the stomach . Well done for getting back in action even though your not feeling well. Try and take it easy though, I know you have quite a hectic schedule workwise. It's good to try and squeeze in some rest for yourself. Your dinner sounds lovely :) . Hope you have a nice evening.

Kay xx

Thanks girls!

Still feel a bit dodge but better than I did this morn.

Managed to get some food down earlier on . I had two fried eggs and some bacon on 2wm toast.
I've just had some oven baked chicken breast with cheese and onion smash, and a big load of carrots, mangetout and asparagus. I did mix a knob of butter into my mash too. I've got a bowl of fruit ready to have later with a muller Greek yog.

Not gonna be able to use my whole HeA (ss milk) today or had enough superfree, but I'm not bothered. Just wanna feel back to normal before work tomorrow .

The wine was opened at the table. It coulda only been the shots that didn't agree with me. The restaurant we went to is lovely. We've been there loads of times.

Thanks! I hope so too. Got another busy work week ahead of me

Hi everyone!!

just a quick update as I have a load of data to collate and marking to do .

I've been on plan the past few days but too busy to update.

Today -
heA- low low cheese
heB- 4 ryvita

breakfast- banana and a cuppa

lunch - ryvita topped with low low, ham, box of cherry toms and carrots sticks . Had a stressful morning making a DVD so had a small jam doughnut.:eek: I know the normal size are 12.5 so I'm counting it as 8 .

Tea- jacket with a tbsp of clover lighter(4) , steak, onions and mushrooms , sweet corn mixed with red peppers, spring onions and chill.

Snacks- apple, raspberries, blueberries, nat yog.

Will catch up with everyone later if I can. Xx

I forgot to mention, the school that I'm in ( originally for three weeks) have asked me to stay to July . So I've got a job!!!! :D:D:D

Well done Kitty, so happy for you :D . Really hope work goes well for you and I wish you a fab loss this week. Your food diary looks really good :p !

Kay xx

Great news!!

Thanks girls. !!:D

didn't manage to get on everyone's threads last night. Hopefully will be able to do so tonight as I chill with a little glass of wine while I do my marking.

quick food update

HeA-
HeB - 2 wm bread

Breakfast- toast and a cuppa

lunch - 4 ryvita(6) , cottage cheese, cherry toms, carrot. Apple, green tea.

dinner- Thai green curry ( half a jar of M&S count on us sauce 7 syns) with added king prawns, green beans, and sugar snaps with boiled rice

snacks- alpen light (3.5) banana, raspberries and blueberries.

A little over syns today as I was starving when I woke up so had toast forgetting that I had already packed my lunch .
not really that bothered as I've been below 10 syns all week

It's Friday , weigh in.

Ive lost 1.5lb!
Slowly and surely I'm getting there

Back