Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Excellent. Well done you :)

Woooo hoooo Kitty :D
Well done to you on the job front :) That's great news ...and also for loosing weight :)

Well done on your loss and the job, that must be a relief for a few months anyway xxx

Hi Kitty, well done on your loss hun, really happy for you :p. I hope work has gone well for you this week. Hope you have a fab weekend !

Kay xx

Congratulations, that's brilliant. I'm sure a weight's been lifted and you know you've got money coming in xx

Wooo well done :) hard work pays off :)

Well done Kitty, so happy for you :D . Really hope work goes well for you and I wish you a fab loss this week. Your food diary looks really good :p !

Kay xx

Great news!!

Whhhooooo to the job Xxx

Woooo hoooo Kitty :D
Well done to you on the job front :) That's great news ...and also for loosing weight :)

Well done on your loss and the job, that must be a relief for a few months anyway xxx

THANKS girls !! :D

I'm chuffed about the job!!! It's gonna be a challenge but I'm determined to rise to it. Im not gonna be beaten by a class of 5-6 year olds!! :rolleyes: The girls I work alongside are great, really supportive and they know the meaning of the word 'team'. So that's gonna help loads -spesh when some of the kids kick off and you've had a hard day. I've got another teacher working alongside me so some of the workload is halved, and I'll have less to do, which makes it easier as I'm travelling further than I normally do so getting home later.

I got my first weeks wage from the school yest so I can start thinking to the next few months and sort my money out.
I've got a few weekends away, concerts and a friends wedding this year so knowing I've got the money for them has taken a weight off my shoulders.

Thanks again for the support girls !! Xxx

Just a quick update for yest.

Breakfast - alpen light

Lunch -uncle bens mushroom micro rice (3) , with added sweetcorn, peppers and toms. Apple and toffee muller Greek

I was planning on goin home after school and putting my onsie on, making a veggie spaghetti with meat free meatballs and having a few glasses of wine.

I was just gathering my stuff to go home when my mates rang and said that they were going into town for a few drinks at half five and did I wanna join them. It was great to have a catch up - they work in my last school. After two bottles of wine we ended up in an Indian. I know it's not the best choice on SW but I was treating myself after a stressful week.

Two more bottles of wine later between us later, poppadums, a prawn puri, lamb rogan josh, rice and a whole chilli naan for me !!!:eek:
I'm not worrying about the syns , just gonna get bk on it today.

Gonna try catch up with everyone now!! X

Last edited:
Well that Indian sounds yummy!! Glad it's not shifted your focus, you are doing so well :) xxx

Just a quick update for yest.

Breakfast - alpen light

Lunch -uncle bens mushroom micro rice (3) , with added sweetcorn, peppers and toms. Apple and toffee muller Greek

I was planning on goin home after school and putting my onsie on, making a veggie spaghetti with meat free meatballs and having a few glasses of wine.

I was just gathering my stuff to go home when my mates rang and said that they were going into town for a few drinks at half five and did I wanna join them. It was great to have a catch up - they work in my last school. After two bottles of wine we ended up in an Indian. I know it's to the best choice on SW but I was treating myself after a stressful week.

Two more bottles of wine later, poppadums, a prawn puri, lamb rogan josh, rice and a whole chilli naan !!!:eek:
I'm not worrying about the syns , just gonna get bk on it today.

Gonna try catch up with everyone now!! X

Wow Kitty, that Indian sounds lovely :p but you deserved it after such a good loss and a hectic working week this week. Glad you had such a good time :D.

Kay xx

Saturday

green day

Brunch- 2 fried eggs, beans and HeB of grilled ham on 2wm toast.

tea- cheese and broccoli pasta sauce with extra broccoli and peas topped with HeA Parmesan

I'm still quite full today from the Indian last night , so actually struggled to eat my tea. I would have had something else but I'm going drinking tonight so needed to eat something

Happy Sunday Everyone!!:D

Thankfully no hangover this morning and actually managed to have a sleep in ( unlike yest!)

Been busy so far- done some washing, tidied the kitchen , made a veggie and lentil soup and I've just sat down and had my brunch. I'm just gonna sit still for a bit with a cuppa and catch up with everyone before cleaning the bathroom and getting on the comp and doing my work for next week.

hopefully I'll be done in a couple of hours so will be able to sit and have a chill and catch up on my telly.

Hope everyone has a nice day !!:) Xx

Wow Kitty you sound so organised for a Sunday :p, it's good though you've had an early start, it will give you time to chill later :). Veggie and lentil soup sounds yummy. Is that a SW recipe or one of your own ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay. It's just my own recipe. I tend to use up any random veggies from last week before using my fresh stuff. This week was a leek, 2onions, 2carrots, garlic, a parsnip, half a head of broccoli , cup of lentils and stock.
Depending on how much veggies Ive got I sometimes add barley , tinned toms, peppers. Just whatever I have in.

So my planned food day turned out different .

extra easy

HeA- some ss milk and 1 light babybel
HeB -2 wm bread .

Brunch- 2egg omelette with onions, mushrooms, sweet corn, 1 babybel, Beans and toast

i was planning on having a bowl of veggie and lentil soup mid afternoon, with a lamb leg steak with loadsa veggies for my tea. My niece text me to remind me that she was doing a roast . She invited me two weeks ago but only text me at 1oclock today as she forgot too!!

So ended up with an amazing roast dinner - roasts, mash, beef, yorky, stuffing, carrot and turnip mash, peas, cabbage, parsnips and gravy. I'm just gonna say that it's all my syns for today !! I did leave before the choc fudge cake came out, I wouldn't have had a full piece but wouldn't be able to resist a spoonful! ;)

Was just a bit peckish so had a ryvita(1.5) dipped it in half a pot of cottage cheese , got a fat free yog and a banana too.

Ive been drinking plenty of water and green tea today too.

Hope the indian and the proper roast doesn't mess me up this week!

Back