Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Friday weigh in for me.

I'm just watching dancing on ice on +1. I will catch up with Jamie on 4OD. Curried roast sounds FIT!!
Love ANY food programme.
I've finished on the comp now. i woulda been done earlier but the impromptu roast took a couple of hours off me . Gonna sort my bag out and get my clothes ready. just some marking to do but I'm gonna get my pj's on and do it in bed watching mr selfridge with another green tea!! :rolleyes: X

Friday weigh in for me.

I'm just watching dancing on ice on +1. I will catch up with Jamie on 4OD. Curried roast sounds FIT!!
Love ANY food programme.
I've finished on the comp now. i woulda been done earlier but the impromptu roast took a couple of hours off me . Gonna sort my bag out and get my clothes ready. just some marking to do but I'm gonna get my pj's on and do it in bed watching mr selfridge with another green tea!! :rolleyes: X

Hi Kitty :) your day sounds fab, I love watching Jamies programmes too , which one do you watch ?

Kay xx

Monday 10th

Busy busy day in work today! Only got in at 6.40. I've just made my tea and ate it. Gonna sit for a bit on here and catch up with everyone and have a little chill before having a shower and getting my bits done for tomorrow.

extra easy

HeA - ss milk
HeB- 2 wm bread.

Breakfast- ham butty, cuppa.

lunch - veg and lentil soup, 3ryvita (4.5), apple, banana.

tea - lamb leg steak, mash(4 syns for butter) carrots, sprouts and green beans

snacks- alpen light (3.5)Greek muller (0.5) raspberries, grapes and blueberries. Hoc choccy (2)

Hello Kitty, I hope you had a nice day :). Your food diary looks really good. Sometimes I think you will burn the calories just from how busy you are lol :D let alone the diet !

Kay xx

Food is looking fab :) I'm having a hoc choccy now ;)
Have a little chill out now... u doing much over the weekend??? X

Thanks luv! Haven't got much work to do so hopefully won't take too long. There's naff all on telly so will probs watch something I've recorded.
Not much planned for the weekend as yet. Might go out for tea on Fri with the girls, me and the other teacher need to go the museum to do a recce ready for our trip next half term, so might go on Saturday morning. Then I'm working the match Saturday afternoon then a few drinkies afterwards. What bout you ?? X

Evening Kitty - food is looking good chick. x

Thanks luv. I NEEDED to have the butter on my mash . Just hope the fairy comes my way. You still hogging her up in north east ?? X

Hope you're not having too busy a day today xx

Hi Kitty :wavey:, hope your day hasn't been too hectic with work and you've managed to have another 100% day on plan :) . Your doing so well considering how busy you are with all the school work you have to do. Hope you have a lovely evening hun.

Kay xx

Hi girls.
Only just relaxing now!! Another day getting home just before 7. After spending over two hours putting ribbons on plastic trophies I opened the laptop that I've been using in school to find that I can't log on !! :sigh: I can't even get on my own comp cos I saved the stuff to the desktop on lappy. I'll just have to try to do it when I get into work tomorrow .

Food -been on plan.

I'll try get a quick looksee on everyone, but I can feel my eyes dropping already. I'm working at the match straight from school tomorrow so will catch up with everyone on thurs. with half term next week I will be able to have a bit of a chill on thurs.

hope everyone ok
xxx

Evening Kitty - hope you manage to get on the lappy tomorrow to get at your work.

You have a long and busy day ahead tomorrow hope it goes well. Well done staying on plan x

Only 1 more sleep til half term !! :D

Evening all!!
Decided to stay in school a bit later again tonight and had a bit of stuff to do on the comp when I got home. I've had my tea, washed my hair and now I'm just about to chill watching telly with a glass of wine. I will update today's eats and catch up with everyone in a bit x

Back