Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Evening Kitty hope your day at work wasn't too hectic. Looking forward to seeing todays eats :) . Bet your glad its half term next week finally ! :D

Kay xx

Hi girls.

Bloody couldn't find my ipad charger! But I'm here now!

extra easy.

Breakfast- 2wm toast (heB) cuppa

lunch - pasta with toms, onion, garlic, sweet corn and peppers, blueberries and raspberries, muller Greek (0.5) ss milk (heA)

tea- chicken with onions, mushrooms and peppers, in mushroom Philadelphia stir in sauce (8 ) with brown rice

snack - apple, kit kat (5.5)

drinking plenty of water and green tea too.

Hopefully will have at least a sts tomorrow. I'd be glad with that after my Indian and roast last week. Fingers crossed?!

How did you do Kitty??

Half Term now, bet you are delighted!! Ours is only a long weekend up here, but I know how much my teaching friends appreciate it :) xxx

I is here!!!

Been AWOL a few days but I'm back! Busy trying to get myself sorted at home , doing stuff for school, worked yest at the match and just catching up with mates. Tried to stick to plan over the last few days but * week came and some cravings set in.
I'm just in from a bit of shopping and having a 3course meal :eek: !!! I'm back on it 100% tomorrow . I'm already thinking about my menu for tomorrow and weds.

Hows everyone doing!? X

Yayyyyyyyyyyy the Kittsters back hehe - sounds like your full of busy hun. Tomorrow is a fresh start and well done planning ahead x

I'm with you after an indulgent weekend. I need to plan too! What's your menu?

I'm going green today.

I'm having fruit and yog for brekkie, omelette with onions, mushrooms with beans and HeB toast for lunch.
gonna make some veggie concoction - bean 'stew', veggie and bean chilli, veg and chickpea curry for tea. Haven't fully checked out what veg I have in so thats why i haven't yet decided .
I've got plenty of fruit to snack on too. Gonna save my HeA for later on. Might add cheese to my tea or have a hot choccy later on.

gonna try drown myself in water, juice and green tea today too. Hopefully I'll be able to get bk on the wagon.

Hi ive come to subscribe :) your meal meu today sounds nice! x

Hi ive come to subscribe :) your meal meu today sounds nice! x

Hiya!! :D

thanks. Just wanna get bk on it!! Just made a small pan of soup tho to fill a hole later if I need it.

hey your back!!!!!
your food is sounding great :D what beans do you put in your stew??? xx

Hiyya!!! I'm here!!
Ta luv!!
its normally cannellini or haricot beans. I sometimes add kidney or butter beans too. Depends what I've got in.
Its gonna be a stew I think - garlic, chilli, beans, tinned toms, onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgettes and spinach.

Hi girls!!:D

Blinkin hell- thought I'd have more time on my hands being half term but I haven't stopped. Though i have been able to have a few sleeps in . Even just getting bk into bed with cuppa has been lovely.
This week I've been shopping for stuff for my classroom, catching up with mates and working on the lappy. I was minding my niece yest. Played board games and watched cartoons then went into town. Pictures then nandos, then DVD in bed. I can't say I've been good food wise either. :eek: Need to get bk on it -. It will be after the weekend now as I'm off to Manchester tomorrow day and staying over.
I was gonna pull out of the feb challenge but I'm gonna keep going. It will help me to keep focussed. I'm gonna try a rein it back next week .
I'm gonna do some more work until about 9 then I WILL (pinky promise!!) get on and see what everyone doing when I'm having a glass of wine.

hope everyone is ok?? Xx

Back