Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Tuesday!

feeling much better today after dosing myself up with cold and flu tabs!!

glad today is over - took the kids on a school trip to the museum with the another class. All uneventful- no incidents, accidents or behaviour issues :)

extra easy

HeA -ss milk
HeB - wm roll

breakfast- wm roll with ham on, cuppa

lunch- wm roll (6) with ham and toms, crisps(5) Fanta zero, laughing cow dipper (5) ( had to take food I could eat on the go while supervising the children)

Post work snack - mug of vegetable broth

tea- chicken with noodles, onions, peppers, mushrooms , garlic and chilli

snack- apple and grapes. didnt have my hot choccy last night again !! defo gonna have it as need to have my milk .
(2) hot choccy

although I will be over my syns by 3 today, I'm not that bothered as I only had 6.5 yest.
I really enjoyed my packed lunch today even tho it wasn't very SW friendly.

Afternoon Kitty :), food looks fab for yesterday. Well done for sticking to the plan despite having a day out yesterday. Your doing so well. Hope you have another fab loss this week hun. Keep posting up your daily food diary, I find it really helps. Hope you have a smashing week ahead !

Kay xx

Wednesday

green

breakfast- 2wm toast (heB) with Vegemite , cuppa.

lunch- ryvita(3.5) with cottage cheese, carrots, peppers and toms. Muller greek(0.5) baked crisps(5)

tea- bowl of veggie broth, wm roll(heB) with scrambled eggs, beans and mushrooms.

snacks- banana, grapes, sugar free jelly, hot choccy(2) to use my milk up

Thursday

green

breakfast - 2wm toast(HeB) , banana, cuppa.

lunch - uncle bens micro veg pilau rice (3?) with added toms, peppers and sweet corn. 1baby bel light. Fat free vanilla activia over a bowl of grapes.

Tea- M&S Moroccan salad with cous cous. (5??) lettuce, toms, peppers, spring onion, beetroot, gherkin, boiled egg ,1 babybel light 2wm bread (HeB )

snacks- banana and grapes topped with nat yog

Last edited:
Thursday

green

breakfast - 2wm toast(HeB) , banana, cuppa.

lunch - uncle bens micro veg pilau rice (3?) with added toms, peppers and sweet corn. 1baby bel light. Fat free vanilla activia over a bowl of grapes.

Tea- M&S Moroccan salad with cous cous. (5??) lettuce, toms, peppers, spring onion, beetroot, gherkin, boiled egg ,1 babybel light 2wm bread (HeB )

snacks- banana and grapes topped with nat yog

Foodage looks fab Kitty :), I hope work is going well for you. Loving the sound of the Moroccan salad, yum yum yum ! :D

Kay xx

Quick post for me.

1lb off this week.

Breakfast- 1wm toast, cuppa
lunch- veg sushi, carrot stick, grapes and fat free activia.
tea- going to gusto . Will update food tomorrow.

Wine- prob be lots. It's been a helluva week!! But it's friiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!:D

Quick post for me.

1lb off this week.

Breakfast- 1wm toast, cuppa
lunch- veg sushi, carrot stick, grapes and fat free activia.
tea- going to gusto . Will update food tomorrow.

Wine- prob be lots. It's been a helluva week!! But it's friiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!:D

Well done Kitty on your fab loss :D ! Hope you have a lovely weekend hun !

Kay xx

It Saturday !!:D

Just using my Saturday morn lay in bed to catch up with everyone.

My meal last night was gorge. Ended up having the pâté ( bad choice I know but I haven't had any since Christmas ) , followed by the spicy prawn and tomato tagletelle . I shared a sticky toffee pud with ice cream . 1cosmopolitan. 3/4 bottle of wine and a vodka slimline tonic.

Me and my friends were tired so we were home for midnight otherwise my alcohol intake would've been a lot more.

Saturday

green day.

heA. CHeese.
HeB- 2wm toast, 1 wm roll.

breakfast- banana, cuppa.

lunch- scrambled eggs, beans, 2 toast.

tea- Gonna have quorn burgers on wm roll, topped with cheese. Peri peri wedges, homemade coleslaw, sweet corn and salad

Snacks - I've had a carrot and an apple so far today.

Ive been to the aldi and stocked up on my fruit and veggies. I've just made a veggie broth( carrots, leeks, onion, parsnip, courgette, spinach, garlic chilli, passata and stock. I'm prepared for when I get the hunger pangs for over the weekend.

hope everyone having a good weekend so far xx

well done on the loss this week hun. Im out tonight eekk lol lots of voddie to be consumed god help me tomorrow hehe x

well done on the loss this week hun. Im out tonight eekk lol lots of voddie to be consumed god help me tomorrow hehe x

I was expecting more of a loss but I'm going for it this week. I've got a meal out on weds so thinking I'm just gonna go jacket and steak when I'm there and see what happens.

Enjoy the vodka!! Mmmm!! Vodka !! ;)X

Jacket and steak is a great choice hun - you will do fine. I will have to plan tomorrow as normally after a night out I cant face food but i'll force myself. I'll be on my own all day tomorrow so will need to make something :-(

Sunday.

just having a lay in bed, catching up on emmerdale , and checking in with everyone. I've done some of my school work yest so I won't have to spend all of my day doing it. Hopefully get out in the sunshine, maybe go for a walk in the park with my mate and her little girl. I've also planned my food for the next few days . I wanna try and have a sort out in my bedroom too and get some ironing done for the week. My plan is to have all stuff done for work tomorrow by dancing on ice. Wanna actually have a Sunday night chill before school again tomorrow .

green day.

Breakfast - 2 LM red onion sausages, mushroom and onion omelette with 1 babybel light, beans, wm roll (HeB)

Depending on what my plans are for this afternoon will depend on what I eat. I have my veggie packed broth made, and I've got coleslaw, salad and a quorn burger that I may have. Same as last nights tea- it was fit!!! Otherwise I'll make a lentil Dahl or some pasta with veggies. I've got plenty of fruit and yoghurt in too.

will update later on .

hope everyone having a nice Sunday !! X

Well done Kitty on your fab loss hun ! :bliss:so happy for you ! Your one busy lady, but I admire how you multi task and still keep to plan. You should be well chuffed. I hope next week brings another smashing loss for you hun ! :D Hope your having a fab weekend, foodage looks really good already :p.

Kay xx

Hi Kitty - well planned day love good on ya. I planned to do allsorts today but have done nowt. Maybe I should take a leaf outta your book lol x

So. No walk today. School work done, ironing done just finished my tea and watching dancing on ice and have a chill!:D
yayy!!

food update , had a bowl of veggie broth , a babybel light(part HeA ) and an apple. Just had a LM quarter pounder in a wm roll (HeB) topped with two rf cheese slices(4) and salad, wedges with peri peri salt, homemade coleslaw and sweet corn. It was delish!! I'm stuffed now but I've got grapes and raspberries with fat free yog in the fridge.

Ive only had the syns for my cheese slices and 1 cuppa tea(0.5) . Only 4.5 syns I know but I wanna try counteract some of Fridays pâté damage.
Im on my 3rd litre of water and had two green tea too. Will have to remember not to wear a onesie for bed tonight- I'll be pi$$ing like a police horse!!!

Gonna check in with everyone seeing as I have chill time and not on the lappy!
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend xx

Back