Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Uh oh, has work completely taken over??!!

Hope u are ok, soon be Easter!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Kitty hope your ok, not heard from you in a while, hope works not stressing you out too much :). Wanted to wish you good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun !

Kay xx

I'm back!!!!!!!

Not been a good fortnight food wise for me. :eek::eek::eek:
Last weekend I went out with my mates from school for a meal and cock........
tails!! Saturday was in work at the match, few drinks after and home with a bag of chips from the chippy. Then Sunday was at my nieces baby shower and actually ate my own body weight in buffet food including cakes and sweet treats that I don't normally eat!!!
Last week continued to go downhill with a very stressful week in work. One of my little luvlies in my class has had an awful week so have had lots of meetings and talks about that. I had parents evening on weds , loads of prep to do and I was the last teacher to leave school before my hour long trek home on the bus. Bloody paperwork is getting on my tits!! Every day this week I have had treats in school as well as coming home to more choc AND crisps . I actually ate a pie from sayers for my lunch yest even though i could've got a jacket from school and I had an emergency tin of tomato pasta in my cupboard . went for a few drinks after work and then came home and had a plateful of cheese butties and crisps and cake for my tea.

Im starting again tomorrow as I'm in the match again today . Feel like crap. More so because I've been eating soooooo much crap. I'm normally a savoury eater when I'm off plan- toast, crackers etc
cant believe I've gone so off plan, I don't normally let the stresses of work affect my eating. Think my sleep is suffering too. Although I am sleeping and getting off to sleep quickly, Im having enough sleep but still waking up tired on some days. The PF is staying away too which isn't helping :(.

Gonna go for a bit of a detox tomorrow - plenty of water, green tea, fruit and veg. Want to get back on track. Gonna try to get my work done handy tomorrow so I can do some cooking. I'm gonna make some super speed soup and some other bits to put in freezer. I'm still trying to get into good habits in school so that I don't have too much work to do when I get home . I'm even getting up earlier too to get into work to get bits done.

Im gutted with myself as I WAS sticking to plan despite being so busy. Need to get back on track.

Rant over!!!

Off to work now. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow when I'm getting myself back in the zone.

hope everyone's well
xxxxx

Glad u came back anyway, that's the first step. Hope you can get back on and feel the benefits soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

New start!!!:D

Ive been up early, done a bit of housework and washing. I've made a huge pan of super speed soup ( last veg count was 10 different veg in it).
Feeling ready to get back on it! I've planned my food for today and tomorrow -mostly consisting of speed soup!!
A random *week came this morn :confused: . Might explain the mad week of choc?? Reminds me I need to make an appt with the nurse for a new prescription .

Food for today.
green with minimal syns

Brunch - 2egg omelette filled with onions, spinach and loadsa mushrooms and 1 babybel light, beans, 2wm toast (heB) with Vegemite and a cuppa (0.5)

lunch ( mid afternoon) speed soup

tea- speed soup.

I've got blueberries, strawberries, grapes and apples to chomp on topped with nat yog . Will eat my other 2 babybel light too (heA).

Ive had a litre of water and 2 green tea already. Gonna drink plenty more too.

Feeling positive !!!

Gonna check in with everyone once I've done a bit of school work
Hope everyone's well
xx

Wow Kitty what a comeback :D ! I'm loving it . So happy for you hun now that you're back in control. I can see with all that speed soup your going to be onto a super duper loss on Saturday. Your food diary looks fab. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. It's good to have you back ! :)

Kay xx

Wow Kitty what a comeback :D ! I'm loving it . So happy for you hun now that you're back in control. I can see with all that speed soup your going to be onto a super duper loss on Saturday. Your food diary looks fab. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. It's good to have you back ! :)

Kay xx

thanks Kay !!

Just starting to feel a bit windy ! Realised I will have had beans in every meal once I have my tea in a mo! Best inform the MET office that there's gonna be a south westerly wind forecast for tomorrow . ;)

Food update - had an oaty bar before (4) will have a wm roll (2nd HeB) with my tea. Still drinking loads. 100% day for me I hope !! 5 syns in total!

Evening Kitty - good to have you back on track love - do you require a kite for all that wind? You can share mine lol

Hi Kitty,
Welcome back, you seem really motivated, good for you :)
It's good to have you back.xx

Hey glad your back hope your ok... I thought it was quite windy for march hehe.. I'm off to aldi so ill be buying some :)
How's work going for you?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks girls!! :D
Feeling good.
Ive decided that although I'm chocker with work I'm gonna make a daily effort to get on here after my tea, even if its only to post my eats for the day . And time permitting I will get back on and check in with everyone.
x

Monday

green.

breakfast- porridge(heB) and (heA), cuppa

. Snack - ryvita minis(4.5)

lunch - bowl of super speed soup, wm roll (heB) , bowl of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes topped with fat free vanilla activia.

Tea- massive bowl of super speed soup with added peas.

snack (for when I've stopped feeling stuffed) apple, raspberries, grapes and blueberries topped with nat yog.

gonna try stick to the syns had already (4.5) and not have anymore.
im off to see Miranda Hart tomorrow night with a meal beforehand. Gonna be so good food wise but might have a glass of wine or two so I'll be 5 for yest, and 5 for today and I'll go minimal syns for weds .

hope everyone has had a good day! X

Hey Kitty :), well done on another fab food day hun ! Hope you enjoy your night out tomorrow :D ! You sound like you have the plan under control, I'm sure you'll have a super duper loss on Saturday hun. Well done for sticking to it. Hope work is going well for you. :)

Kay xx

Wednesday .

I'm off work today as I'm on strike!! Got a list as long as my arm to do today but making a conscious effort to come on here for half hour.

Quick update on yest food. Extra easy

Breakfast- porridge (HeB and hea ) with blueberries , cuppa.

snack- banana.

lunch - super speed soup, big bowl of fruit ( grapes, raspberries, strawberries, apple, ) topped with lemon Greek yog (0.5)

tea- was at Gusto so had meatballs to start and then the prawn linguine( with toms, rocket, chilli, garlic). I did have some wine too.

had a few drinks at Miranda Hart then a couple of cocktails afterwards.
The girls in work were trying to tempt me with choccy and cake but I resisted!! Thankfully the speed soup has called the PF to me and I'm starting to feel less bloated and happily back in the zone. :D

going for a syn free green day today.

Gonna check in with everyone , then tackle 'the list' !!!

Back