Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Today's eats.

green.

breakfast- porridge (heB and part heA) with blueberries , green tea.

lunch - 3 LM red onion sausages, mushroom and onion omelette with beans, banana, green tea.

tea- risotto with onions, broad beans, peas, asparagus , courgettes, spinach and mushrooms.topped with Parmesan (heA)

snacks- oaty bar (heB), apple, grapes, strawberries and raspberries with nat yog.

gonna use the rest of my milk on a few cuppas.

Another syn free day today:). Hopefully it will balance out the drinkies from yest .

I'm ok Ta! Feeling back in the zone. I've sat and looked at some popcorn and crisps tonight and made the decision to stick to my syn free day.

hoping that some of your weight loss luck will rub off on me!

I'm ok Ta! Feeling back in the zone. I've sat and looked at some popcorn and crisps tonight and made the decision to stick to my syn free day.

hoping that some of your weight loss luck will rub off on me!

Awww you will do fine hun - think positive xxx

Thursday

Another busy day.

green
Breakfast - porridge (heB and part heA) topped with blueberries, cuppa.

Lunch- big plate of salad( lettuce, toms, cucumber, peppers, onions, ) carrot sticks and cottage cheese. Banana.

tea- 2small jackets topped with cheese(heA) and beans, big salad( lettuce , toms, peppers, cucumber,onions, gherkins, grated carrots)

snacks- I had a small wrapped cake from one of the kids(5syns) before in school. Wasn't worth the 5syns !

I've got a crunchie (9) for later on with a cuppa .

Gonna do a bit of work then hopefully catch up with everyone !

hope everyone is good?!
xx

Friday
food update. Extra easy

breakfast - porridge (heB and part heA), blueberries and a cuppa.

Snack - banana

lunch- ham butty (6 syns for bread) cherry toms, carrot sticks, fruit box ( grapes, strawberries, raspberries) fat free activia. Mini bag of choccy buttons (5) cuppa

Snack - ham and an apple.

tea- rump steak, jacket, salad and a pepper sauce (5) from wetherspoons.
had a catch up with my besty over a couple bottles of wine.

glad that week is over

Saturday

extra easy.

breakfast- 2apples, banana and a cuppa

lunch- subway butty . 6"wheat (saw somewhere that this is 6syns- any suggestions??) with turkey breast and ham and salad.

Snack- grapes

tea- sweet n sour pork (from the freezer. dont know exactly what veg was in it but it had loads) with boiled rice.

got some sour cream and jalepeno shapers popcorn (4) to have in a bit and a glass of wine too!!

Ive had a lovely day. Went shopping with my mate then went to see one of my other mates new baby daughter . She's sooo cute!

hope everyone has had a nice weekend so far.
Will try catch up with everyone in a bit

x

Hi Kitty this is all I can find on SW online for wheat roll

Subway, Bread Roll 6 Inch Wheat , each
10​
10​
10​

Hey Kitty :) hope your well hun. Popped in to see how u got on with weigh in on Saturday but didn't see you post any results. Have u changed your weigh in day hun or have I missed the post ?

Kay xx

Hey Kitty :) hope your well hun. Popped in to see how u got on with weigh in on Saturday but didn't see you post any results. Have u changed your weigh in day hun or have I missed the post ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay. I didn't weigh in. Saved it for yest . Managed to get bk to the weight on my stats. New start for me foe April . Gonna go from there. I'm sick of tooing and froing. Need to get my head back in it. Not been sleeping either - was awake at 4.30!! Left work before staff meeting as I had a wave of nausea mid afternoon and feeling a bit throaty.

Wednesday

Managed to get on here.
Work is manic!! My class is so diverse. I have some kids who go to another class in the morn and come bk in the afternoon. Mornings are lovely then it all changes in the afternoon . And got soooo much work to do!!

yest - went green.
B-porridge , banana
Lunch- mugshot, fruit bowl, yog
tea- big boiled egg salad(lettuce, toms, cuc, peppers,grated carrot , gherkins) with new pots and heA of cheese
Syn free day.

Todays eats-extra easy.

B- porridge(heB and A) banana, cuppa
L- salad( lettuce, cuc, toms, peppers, onions and grated carrot) new pots and crab sticks, apple, yog , green tea
Snack- 1 wm bread(3) with ham
T- tesco light sausages x4 (2) mash, mushrooms and onions, peas and gravy(3)
snack - chilli snack a jacks (4.5)

i was gonna have a red day but felt lousy this afternoon in work and had a bout of nausea. Prob didn't help that I'd been awake since 4.30!!! Managed to make it home and had an hour in bed and wanted something comforting so changed my day to ee. Feeling a bit better now, hoping its just a bit of a bug.

Gonna have a catch up with everyone and set myself a target for this months challenge.
X

Awww poor Kitty, you sound rushed off your feet hun. (((Hugs))) I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight :nightf:. Well done for sticking to the plan despite your hectic schedule :). Your foodage is fab, I really hope you have a super duper loss on Saturday hun ! Got my fingers crossed for you. :D

Kay xx

Awww poor Kitty, you sound rushed off your feet hun. (((Hugs))) I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight :nightf:. Well done for sticking to the plan despite your hectic schedule :). Your foodage is fab, I really hope you have a super duper loss on Saturday hun ! Got my fingers crossed for you. :D

Kay xx

thanks luv!!
Managed to sleep ok
I'm still weighing in on a Fri.

Xx

Thursday

red day.

breakfast- porridge(heB and part heA)
Lunch- wm toast (heB) with 3 laughing cow light on (part heA)
tea- chicken breasts, with lots of veg - broccoli, mange-tout, baby sweetcorn, asparagus with gravy ( made with 1/2 tablespoon of granuals- 2syns)
snack- raspberries, grapes and strawberries

decided to eat a simple brekkie and lunch without any 'fussy' food. Felt a bit dodgy this afternoon but felt better once I got home. Still don't feel 100% but better than yest.

Got some crackers (1syn) each to have with my other two laughing cow later on. Gonna have 4 so (4 syns) and use the rest of my milk either to drink or have a hot choccy depending on how I feel.

So its gonna be 7 syns for the day or 9 if I have a hot choccy.

Gonna do my marking and then catch up with everyone.
Hope you all ok
xx

Back