Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Evening Kitty - you must be exhausted hun. Well done sticking to plan love. xx

Thanks Sheila!
I'm getting there. Hoping for a loss tomorrow, even if its just a little 'un x

Morning! !
I'm very happy to report a 2 and 3/4lb loss!!
Even more so because it has only been since Tuesday.
Having a bug does have its benefits! !
;-)

Xx

Morning! !
I'm very happy to report a 2 and 3/4lb loss!!
Even more so because it has only been since Tuesday.
Having a bug does have its benefits! !
;-)

Xx

Yay ! WELL DONE KITTY ! :talk017: Whoop whoop ! That's a fantastic loss hun. I'm so happy for you ! Your food diary has been fab all week. I admire how your able to stick to the plan despite your hectic work schedule, you really are a trooper ! Go Kitty ! :D Hope you have another super duper loss next week hun. :)

Kay xx

Well done hun, that's a great loss and in such a short time. You must be so proud of yourself.xx

Yay ! WELL DONE KITTY ! :talk017: Whoop whoop ! That's a fantastic loss hun. I'm so happy for you ! Your food diary has been fab all week. I admire how your able to stick to the plan despite your hectic work schedule, you really are a trooper ! Go Kitty ! :D Hope you have another super duper loss next week hun. :)

Kay xx

Thanks girls!!!!!
:D :D :D

Xx

Well done hun, that's a great loss and in such a short time. You must be so proud of yourself.xx

Kay xx

Well done lovely great loss xxx

Thanks girls!!!
:D :D :D

Xx

Friday

ee

B- 1wm toast, cuppa, banana
L- uncle bens veg pilau (3.5)
T- tesco healthy choices chicken and prawn paella (4.5), mangetout

snacks - 1 wm bread( other half heB) , ham and toms, walkers pops(5)

I'm absolutely done in! Just about to get my marking out and put my feet up and watch the telly. I'm having a non-attending Grand National race day tomorrow . Me and my mates normally go but didn't get the tickets for our stand in time. So we are going the pub and watching the races there in the warm! (Heard the weathers gonna be a bit dodge tomorrow ) and just seeing where the music takes us (and winnings! Hopefully!!)

gonna do a bit then catch up with everyone

xx

Saturday

EE

brunch - bacon, tesco healthy choice sausages, plum toms, scrambled egg and 2wm toast with a brew.

I'll be in the pub from two watching the races with a beverage with the girls so hoping my brunch will keep me going. Dunno if we'll be eating at all today so will make the healthiest choice I can. I'll be in work at 9am for the footy so will check in with everyone tomorrow.

Off to banish the grey hair then do my brunch!

Hope everyone is lucky if you're having a flutter!! Enjoy the weekend!!

xx

Monday -

ee

breakfast- porridge (heA and B)
lunch - uncle bens micro rice(3), toms, grapes and a banana
Tea- lean beef mince with spices, onions, garlic, chilli, mushrooms, toms, peas and green beans

snacks- crab sticks, ham, 1x wm bread(3) , weetabix oaty bar(4.5) , mini kinder bar (3.5)

Feeling lousy today. Struggled getting up. I woke up for work yesterday with my eyes stuck , together a banging headache(partly alcohol related) and no voice!!!:eek: Struggled through work - my voice managed to return after a few cuppas. Got through today but it wasn't easy. Decided to go to the walk in on my way home from work as my eyes were still very bloodshot . I was worried that I had conjunctivitis - and I have!! :cry:The doc asked did I have a cold or was run down. Told her that I feel completely run down and have so for about a week now. Looking forward to next week when I'm off to just sit , sleep and be still! :)

Went to the asda on my way home to buy cakes for the kids tomorrow for my birthday and have just been sat looking at them - I was tempted but resisted. I will have a little piece tomorrow . I bought a load of veg and fruit and some more vit c tablets to help me try and boost system.

Gonna do some work then try catch up with everyone!
X

Awwww sorry your feeling pants hun ((big hugs)) bet your counting the days down - your in need of some serious R & R x

Awww sorry you've been feeling poorly hun. Hope you get some rest and are feeling better soon and ...

:553:HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTY :kitty: !!! :553:for tomorrow. Hope you have a smashing day hun ! :D

Kay xx

Happy Birthday Kitty xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popping into subscribe, well done on your fab loss this week hun xx

Thanks girls!!!! Xxx

Back