Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Wednesday

yesterday I ate SW food apart from the cakes I had after my lunch in work. Not counting yesterday as its only once a year!!

Today -
green

breakfast- porridge (heA and B)
lunch - 2wm bread, cottage cheese, carrot sticks, toms, apple
tea- pasta with cheesy-sauce(made with heA of Philly and rest of milk) with onions, garlic, peas and loads of mushrooms

snacks- tangerines, Toms, apple. Sunbites (6) , 3x kinder bars (10.5) (monthly sugar cravings)

im over on syns today but not bothered.
Im trying to chill to get my body back to full health, my eyes are looking better and I'm feeling less tired. I don't wanna spend my Easter hols in bed recuperating .

Gonna go check on everyone xx

Evening Kitty :), how are you hun ? I wasn't sure if tomorrow is your weigh in, I just wanted to wish you good luck, I hope you have a fabby loss ! :D

Kay xx

Saturday

Yaaayyyy!! Two whole weeks off, actually it's 16 days( not that I'm counting;))

weigh in yesterday wasn't a surprise. I put 2lb on. It was * week and my birthday and I did eat 1too many Easter treats this week too.
Im not fretting bout it tho just getting back on it tomorrow . It would be today but I'm celebrating my birthday tonight with a meal and drinkies. Fridge is stocked and ready to be back on the veggies in the morn .
Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time off sounds brill Kitty. Booo to the 2 on but at least you know where it came from, it will be off next week as you can chill whilst off but be totally prepared and on plan with a good loss to reward it xx

Have a fab time tonight hun x

easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

Hiya everyone!!:wavey:

I'm back !!

I've gone back to work today after the two weeks Easter break.
My birthday celebrations extended somewhat - catching up with friends and family, meals and drinks out, babysitting the niece( which always involves DVDs and sweets) a boozy, foody hen weekend and lets just say been totally off plan.
I have enjoyed it but feel totally bloated and now i feel eugh:( !!! I've binned any non SW treats and I've stocked up on fruit and veg.

So today I've been back on it. Bit of bad timing on my part as its nearly totm.
Im going to be totally on plan with minimal or no syns till Fri. I'm gonna weigh myself on Fri and take that as my new starting point hopefully eliminating some of this bloatedness. I'm not going to join any more challenges as I keep failing them miserably.

I have a friends wedding in 6 weeks so I'm gonna try to be super good til then. Now that the weathers a bit brighter too I might go walking for a bit after work depending on how much work i need to that night. I'm hoping to go bk to Zumba too.

I have looked in on you all over the last two weeks and you all seem to be doing great! :)

So food for today - extra easy.

breakfast- shreddies with milk (heB and A)

lunch - chicken breast with mixed veggie cous cous and chickpeas, grated carrot, and toms, Bowl of Strawbs and grapes topped with lemon muller Greek

snack - veggie sushi pack.

tea- bowl of spicy beans, ham slices

ive had 1.5 litres of water so far and about to have some fruit (pineapple and grapes)

Didn't have much for tea as I felt tired after an impromptu nap after i got in from work .

Gonna check in with you all in a bit

xx

Evening Petal - good to see ya back. A fresh starts sounds good you will be in tip top shape for the wedding - you can do it girl your off to a good start today x

Evening Petal - good to see ya back. A fresh starts sounds good you will be in tip top shape for the wedding - you can do it girl your off to a good start today x

Thanks Sheila!! . Just found it hard to stay totally on plan when out of my work routine.
Xx

Tuesday

green

breakfast- shreddies and milk( HeB and part A)

lunch- ryvita (heB) topped with fat free cottage cheese And cherry toms, pineapple, muller Greek. (0.5)

tea- pasta with mushrooms, onions, garlic, peas and spinach in a cheesy sauce made with part hea of milk and Philly (HeA)

snacks- curly wurly (6)

ive drank 2 litres of water in work plus two mugs of tea and Ive nearly finished my 3rd litre.

Gonna go to bed now as I'm done in . I was up on the comp at half 5 this morn !

Tuesday

green

breakfast- shreddies and milk( HeB and part A)

lunch- ryvita (heB) topped with fat free cottage cheese And cherry toms, pineapple, muller Greek. (0.5)

tea- pasta with mushrooms, onions, garlic, peas and spinach in a cheesy sauce made with part hea of milk and Philly (HeA)

snacks- curly wurly (6)

ive drank 2 litres of water in work plus two mugs of tea and Ive nearly finished my 3rd litre.

Gonna go to bed now as I'm done in . I was up on the comp at half 5 this morn !

Night love sleep well xx

Well done on a fab food day hun :p, your doing super this week ! Hope you have a smashing loss Kitty. Night night lovely :) xx

Wednesday

green

breakfast- shreddies with milk(HeB and part HeA) , cuppa

lunch- pasta with half a pot of mixed bean salad with mint vinaigrette , muller Greek (0.5) , pineapple.

snack-2 carrots, muller Greek (0.5), green tea

tea- mixed leaves, toms, peppers, gherkins, other half of mixed bean pot, beetroot , HeA of rf cheddar, 2 spoons of cottage cheese( end of a pot) and 2 boiled eggs with 2 wm bread. Green tea

Snack - strawbs and grapes with muller Greek (0.5) , mini milky bar (3,5)

ive drank nearly 2 litres of water. Gonna try for another one by the time I go to bed.

Im beginning to feel less bloated so hopefully I've managed to shift some of the 'off plan ' weight gain.

Gonna do a bit of work then catch up with everyone later when I'm sitting with a brew and my milky bar!

X

Evening Kitty :), fab food day hun. Well done on drinking all that water, you'll defo have a nice fabby loss this week ! xx

Back