Kitty's Restart - 11lbs on, I'm so ashamed

KittyB

Gold Member
Hi all,
Well I'm 10lbs up after the wedding and honeymoon.

I have to say, I'm not surprised...and am fortunately not regretful. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

So on with the job from today!!!

Spudsbit and I have challenged to lose a stone by her birthday in mid Sept, so I have to try and lose my holiday weight and then do my best to shift a further stone!!!

I know it's not ideal for day one, but I had a bar a short while ago, and am on my second large mug of decaff.

I'm sticking with 790 for now, and will see how I feel about SS-ing once I'm back in ketosis.

Onwards and downwards :)

K xxx

u have so got the right idea starting back on 790 lol. good luck for this week and congrats again on the wedding :D i lost just under 8lb doing 790 this week so im sure u will do well. good luck xxx

Good Luck Kitty! I have no doubt you will be fab and shift that stone easily by mid September!

N xx

Thanks both :) It feels strangely good to be back in control.

Karen, if I lose like you this week I'll be estatic :)

K xxx

No you don't have to get the 10lb off plus the stone.... that would be mighty unfair..... aim for the stone from today and anything extra is a bonus......:)

Oh god, I'd forgotten how many times you have to get up to wee during the night at the start! LOL

What a disturbed night's sleep!!!

2lbs down this morning, so it's on it's way back off again :)

K xxx

I don't know, if it's not the snoring, it's the need for the toilet....

2lb.... fantastic well done.... that challange will be a doddle.

i was up 3 time in the night [work related as well... got a case that has just blown up]..... appoligised to Hubby this morining..... yep you guessed it..... didn't even notice. MEN!!!!

Oh ballc0cks.....I was just sorting out some of the holiday washing and came across three truffles that hubbie had slipped in the case that had been in our room when the beds were turned down each night.

:eek: :eek:

Lets just say....that they are no more!!!

*groan* I will do this, I'm just ruddy hopeless

K xxx

Another 2lbs off this morning, so not feeling quite as much as a bloater as I was on tues, but no sign of K fairy so really got to try and focus today now.

Feeling very anxious thinking about spudsbit's daughter and my friends daughter as both are waiting on their A levels results today. *fingers firmly crossed*

Have been invited out for coffee later with Col's colleagues so hopefully the walk into town will help shift the chocs from yesterday.

K xxx

Morning Kitty:)

As you read on my diary - I had a slight blip yesteray too ha ha ha:p

Good luck with today - we can both stay strong I'm sure.

Take care and enjoy your walk to meet colleagues for coffee.

Hiya,
Still 4lbs down, but really gone into rebellious child mode and struggling with staying on track.
Am contemplating going onto the 1500 plan and trying to step back down, because as much as I try, I'm failing to get my head into gear.
:(

A very glum K :( xx

Oh god 5lbs on this morning, I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm now 1lb heavier than last week for my restart.

11lbs up on the wedding day.

Have just made 2 x 500ml mugs of peppermint tea and am seriously considering hiding in bed all day to avoid the kitchen.
It's my last day off before going back to work so I'm hoping that will return me to some kind of routine

Things I know I've been doing wrong.
*Not drinking my water
*Eating whatever I fancy rather than those on the 790 list
*Drinking
*0 exercise

I could go on but I know they are the biggest of my vices.

New day today, new week....fingers crossed I can get there this time.

K xxx

Back