• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Know im going to dissapointed!

Sorry bit of a whinge post but I've got my weigh in tonight and having a sneaky look at my scales this morning I know I'm going to be disappointed this evening.

If I'm lucky I'm looking at a 2lb loss max and I've stuck to the plan 100%.

I don't know if I'm being unreasonable with what I'm expecting to loose but other people's losses seem so fantastic? I know you can't compare and everyone's different but I can't help it :(

My losses so far are:
Week 1 - 6lb (6 day weigh in - was SS+)
Week 2 - 8lb (covered 11 days as consultant away and now SS)
Week 3 - tonight - covers 10 days and 2lb just seems pathetic especially as I'm sticking to the plan religiously!

Am I being unreasonable?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

timsmom

It's week 3 honey - notorioous for low losses. I lost 11lb first week, 7lb second week and 2lb third week!! It does catch up so hang in there.

Thanks for the reassurance :) it wasn't as bad as I'd expected I managed 4lb off so that makes it 1st 4lb in 29 days and I've also lost 6" from my waist.

I just need to keep reminding myself it didn't go on overnight and it's certainly not going to come off overnight :)

You lost 14lb - a whole stone - in the first two weeks. The promised loss on CD is a stone a month. The 2lb loss of week three is fab since many see no loss at all the third week.

You are losing faster than most!

dont let it get you down hun , just keep going !!

hayley x x