Piggy no more

On my last pack of the day, finishing up my water and will head for a bath I think. After that a face mask and playing on my iPad for a bit in bed and will try to get to sleep earlier than I did yesterday. I'm taking the kids swimming tomorrow so I need to get up earlier than I have been over the past few days. I've only had one coffee today because of all the water LOL

Last bottle of water to go. About to have my 3rd shake. Really don't feel like a 4th one but will try and have it anyway.
I'm feeling fairly positive again.I'm looking forward to buying new clothes, feeling lighter...Last time I remember wearing the same clothes for 3 months thinking they looked ok. It took my kids telling me how bad they looked for me to even try on new ones, and after that I seemed to drop a dress size a month. Tops weren't too bad, but trousers would look baggy very quickly. I went from size 32 to size 18 in trousers in 7 months.I started off size 26 this time, and am wearing size 24 now so it will be interesting to see how long it takes before I have to get new ones. I won't be buying much...just enough to see me through to August. I will need a new bra soon though because this one is already on the tightest setting.
I'm expecting to lose from my top half first as I always seem to do that. Last time I got to a size 14 in tops and still had 6 stone to go so lord knows what size I will actually end up at. Can't wait to find out!!
My under eye patches and eye cream arrived today so will add those to my skincare routine. I suspect I may be due my period soon as my skin is starting to break out a little bit. It doesn't get terrible, but I do still get spots at that time of the month. I remember my periods were all over the place last time hence getting pregnant. No danger of that this time. Been single for 7 years and the guy I have a crush on is much younger than me and also in Korea haha.

Glad you stuck it out through the wobbles. Are you having 4 packs a day? My weight comes off my top too. I wish it was my hips. You’ll knock his socks off by the time you get to Korea. Is he Korean?

Glad you stuck it out through the wobbles. Are you having 4 packs a day? My weight comes off my top too. I wish it was my hips. You’ll knock his socks off by the time you get to Korea. Is he Korean?
Yep 4 packs a day because I'm on Red 1 due to my BMI.
Yep he's Korean...don't think I'll be knocking his socks off...there's so many gorgeous girls in Korea. And honestly..I'm happy we're friends. He's such an amazing person.
Off to do my skincare routine now...nobody believes I'm 46 and I'd like to keep it that way LOL

The blue is what I've done, the orange is my goal

http://www.weightchart.com/member.aspx?u=blubel

l Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 22.56.51.png

Last edited:
Just catching up. don't worry about the minor ups and downs. It's fluid! If you're sticking to plan its impossible to put on weight and you'll suddenly see a big shift all at once. I've been logging every day and there's a pattern forming. That is a massive change in bra size ! I do wish my 40GG would shrink thats for sure.

I understand the feeling but feel what it’s like when you pick up a bag of sugar. It’s heavy! Better off than on. You’re doing good Bluebell. It all mounts up and before you know it you’ll be at goal!

Back