krispy creme

It doesn't give the coffee one on SW site, but other than the plain glazed one they seem to be averaging 13.5-14syns for an iced glazed one and 14-17.5 for filled ones...hope that helps xx

I think the coffee one is about 20 syns! Krispy kremes are really high in syns, the lowest is original glazed at 14 but they are impossible to resist! Aha :)

I think the coffee one is about 20 syns! Krispy kremes are really high in syns, the lowest is original glazed at 14 but they are impossible to resist! Aha :)

Hi Niicolaa...I was just wondering where you got 14 syns for the original glazed one as I have the SW site up in front of me and it says there 11 syns for an original glazed Krispy Kreme xx

Lily42uk said:
Hi Niicolaa...I was just wondering where you got 14 syns for the original glazed one as I have the SW site up in front of me and it says there 11 syns for an original glazed Krispy Kreme xx

I just searched through the older threads on krispy kremes, obviously it must have been wrong, didn't think to check the sw site first, sorry! :)

I just searched through the older threads on krispy kremes, obviously it must have been wrong, didn't think to check the sw site first, sorry! :)

no worries hun , I thought I was maybe needing to get my glasses checked lol xx

Back