Krispy Kreme PP

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hi Sweeties,

Am planning on treating myself to a Krispy Kreme whilst in London tomorrow but found the Eat Out Guide 2013 to be very inaccurate on both Flavours/PP so here is an Up-To-Date List...

Original Glazed-6pp

Chocolate Iced Glazed-7pp
Strawberry Gloss-7pp

Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles-8pp

Apple Pie-9pp
Chocolate Iced Custard Filled-9pp
Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake-9pp
Cookie Crunch-9pp
Glazed Raspberry-9pp
Lemon Meringue Pie-9pp
Millionaires Shortbread-9pp
Orange Sundae Gloss-9pp

Chocolate Kreme-10pp

Chocolate Dreamcake-11pp
Strawberries & Kreme-11pp
White Chocolate & Almond-11pp

Hope this can help somebody who would otherwise be putting their trust in an Inaccurate Guide!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Hi Sweeties, Am planning on treating myself to a Krispy Kreme whilst in London tomorrow but found the Eat Out Guide 2013 to be very inaccurate on both Flavours/PP so here is an Up-To-Date List... Original Glazed-6pp Chocolate Iced Glazed-7pp Strawberry Gloss-7pp Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles-8pp Apple Pie-9pp Chocolate Iced Custard Filled-9pp Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake-9pp Cookie Crunch-9pp Glazed Raspberry-9pp Lemon Meringue Pie-9pp Millionaires Shortbread-9pp Orange Sundae Gloss-9pp Chocolate Kreme-10pp Chocolate Dreamcake-11pp Strawberries & Kreme-11pp White Chocolate & Almond-11pp Hope this can help somebody who would otherwise be putting their trust in an Inaccurate Guide! Lots of Love Sweeties. X

OMG I love these but I have to be especially strict as I've restarted.
Melt in the mouth donuts I love the passion fruit one x

OMG I love these but I have to be especially strict as I've restarted.
Melt in the mouth donuts I love the passion fruit one x

I've never had that one as I'm not keen on fruit things?!? I didn't end up having one the other day as they didn't have my flavour of choice :-( x

I loooove the chocolate dream cake!!! LoL x

Hehe! I was all ready to have the Praline one and they didn't have it :-( x

I haven't had a praline one before but as i said before anything with praline I'm a sucker lol

I haven't had a praline one before but as i said before anything with praline I'm a sucker lol

It's amazing! I'm still gonna have one at some point.x

Might have to have one next time I see one... For educational purposes only of course! ;)

Of Course! You have to do Research ;-) x

Back