Kylie

Janine 40

hello peeps

Do any off you lot like Kylie, i have just put some music on from her new album and do you know what?? she always makes me feel good!!

Who is your inspiration?

xxx

i LOVE Kylie - she is my idol.......since i was a little girl and she was in Neighbours i just think she is a wonderful music artist and an inspirational woman.....

I love her style too - she is soooooo gorgeous! x

Must admit, not a big Kylie fan. But music is sooooo personal! Currently, I listen to the new Eminem album Recovery alot (some would say too much!), especially Cinderella Man. Also Jimmy Eat World, Beyonce and Kings of Leon. But when i can't be bothered with them, on goes Sky with either the chart show or Viva! Or if I need a giggle, Tim Minchin.

i LOVE Kylie - she is my idol.......since i was a little girl and she was in Neighbours i just think she is a wonderful music artist and an inspirational woman.....

I love her style too - she is soooooo gorgeous! x

Oooh Ellebear, me too!! Do you have her new album? She just empowers me whenever i hear her and makes me cry when i see her!! When i was 22 i weighed 17 stone and watching her video (how old does that sound in a world of DVD!!) inspired my weight loss.

I am off to see her in April at the MEN..Can't wait!!!

xxx:)

Must admit, not a big Kylie fan. But music is sooooo personal! Currently, I listen to the new Eminem album Recovery alot (some would say too much!), especially Cinderella Man. Also Jimmy Eat World, Beyonce and Kings of Leon. But when i can't be bothered with them, on goes Sky with either the chart show or Viva! Or if I need a giggle, Tim Minchin.
l

Eminem eh, well i know what you mean because his music can be so personal to the individual. Cleaning out my closet got me through some tough times. gggrrr..that was some housework i got through!!.lol. He is a fantastic writer.

Love a bit of beyonce!! Kings of Leon good too. Where would we be without music eh.

Don't know Tim Minchin though?? Should i know him??

xxx

Oooh Ellebear, me too!! Do you have her new album? She just empowers me whenever i hear her and makes me cry when i see her!! When i was 22 i weighed 17 stone and watching her video (how old does that sound in a world of DVD!!) inspired my weight loss.

I am off to see her in April at the MEN..Can't wait!!!

xxx:)

I am seeing her in Manchester and London so far....i took a morning off work to get the tickets!!! :D xxx

Tim Minchin is hilarious!!

I love beyonce, her stuff is brilliant - plus she has a fab figure, womanly yet slim and toned :) I also love britney. oh and i'm obsessed with paramore!!! going to see them in november :) xxx

I knew Ellebear would be the first to reply! Hee hee!!

Tim Minchin is very funny, very dry!!

Celebs don't inspire me, as such, none that I can think. People do. I'm gonna make her blush though, but Ellebear inspires me with the SW thing, and our friend, Helen. Elle keeps me on the straight and narrow and I reckon I'd have given it all up by now, if it wasn't for her!:)

I can not stand Kylie think she is crap but that is my personal opinion. But good on you if it makes you feel good, i love bjork she makes me feel wounderful, ever since I was younger I have adored her persona :)

Celebs don't inspire me, as such, none that I can think. People do. I'm gonna make her blush though, but Ellebear inspires me with the SW thing, and our friend, Helen. Elle keeps me on the straight and narrow and I reckon I'd have given it all up by now, if it wasn't for her!:)

awww how lovely!!!

i......ahem........love,love,love and did i mention love rick astley!! god that mans voice is heaven!!

I knew Ellebear would be the first to reply! Hee hee!!

Tim Minchin is very funny, very dry!!

Oh CB you softie!!! (must be cos ya feeling unwell!!!) thanks so much - you and Helen keep me going too!!!

We can do this - :cool:

x

I can not stand Kylie think she is crap but that is my personal opinion. But good on you if it makes you feel good, i love bjork she makes me feel wounderful, ever since I was younger I have adored her persona :)

Good for you but pleeassse no swear words about our lovely Kylie!! We like pretty words like Pink and Fluff and just Kylie. Lol.

xxx

Oh CB you softie!!! (must be cos ya feeling unwell!!!) thanks so much - you and Helen keep me going too!!!

We can do this - :cool:

x

No, it's not cos I'm unwell, it's the truth. I'd really have given up months ago, but cos you are alwaes asking how I'm getting on, how WI was, what I'm eating, I actually stick to it (most of the time) and it's really showing now, in everything!

Example, Paul bought sorbet yesterday. I used to eat the whole tub, but I stopped after a few spoonfuls yesterday cos A) my mouth and throat were numb :D and B) I'd had enough. I'm learning again!:)

Back