lack of sleep

im on day 4 and have been 100% but only have one problem i cant sleep normally i sleep well and now its not happening...............what is going on ???

:4635:

Are you drinking enough water? Too much water?

How long did you sleep?

Sometimes when dieting, even when eating less, you have more energy because even though it's less food, it is more nutritionally fulfilling thank the junk we usually eat, therefor giving us more energy, making us not need as much sleep.

I survive on about 5 hours a night sleep now, when I was much heavier I would have 9 hours and still be tired.

So the important question, less sleep, but are you feeling tired?

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

im drinking 4 litres of water each day, i used to sleep for about 8 hours now im not able to get to sleep until after 1 despite being in bed for ages and im waking at 5 and feeling drained all day, xx

What time do you have your last shake? Do you drink caffeine in the evening?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to find a possible cause!

I had the same thing in the first week Shauna, don't have any problems now (on day 22 now) xx

ok thanks hopfully it passes for me too xx

I had insomnia very bad the first 5 days - I said it to the pharmacist she said she hadn't come across that before. I did notice on the Lipotrim Plastic bag there is one additive they warn about effecting ADHD (presuming that means that some peoples are sensitive to it) so I put it down to that. Night number 6 I slept through & have been fine since however I do feel a little "fizzy headed" @ nighttime!

Sorry to hear that hun, I have suffered with on and off insomnia for years. My advice is wordsearches or Family Guy DVDs. They work for me!! :D

It could just be the diet playing on your mind, as it's quite new and making a huge change to your body

I thought I replied earlier but my post never appeared :( !! I had very bad insomnia the first 5 days, I did notice on the Lipotrim bag that is highlights a food colouring/additive of some sorts that can be be bad for ADHD, I thought (even though I've never had ADHD that maybe I must have been sensitive to it) & maybe it just acted like a stimulant. I said it ti the pharmacist & she said she'd never heard of insomnia on Lipotrim before & she's run the program 12yrs! Obviously I'm not the only one! Day 6 I slept fine & have been sleeping well since although not as long as usual. I feel really dehydrated in the mornings & that seems to wake me!

Back