Ladies only - Gentleman AVERT YOUR EYES!!!!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi girlies,

might of accidentaly got my self in the family way on Valentines night..

*star* week isnt for another 2 and a half weeks, and so i wont know for sure until then....

Is it safe to Lipotrim until then do you think???

Loads of women smoke and drink and all sorts through their pregnancies... but if i am i OBVIOUSLY dont wana do any damage to my lil blob thats no bigger than a grain of salt...

but at the same time, i doubt i am, and have only got 4 an a bit weeks til my goal... :rolleyes:

Help pleeeeeasee!!

xxxxx

I was on LT at the start of 2007 to lose weight to get pregnant. I came off as soon as we started to "try", personally I don't think its a very good start to your babies life. I have lost a baby before, not knowing I was pregnant and was taking slimming tabs. It just isnt worth the risk hon x Good Luck :)

Thanks ladies i thought you would say that, i was hoping i could just stay on it 2 weeks til star week comes or doesnt come..

:(

im so close to my goal, and if i am im going to baloon now haha
xx

I would stop it too - just until you know for sure as I don't know if you are allowed to do this diet if you are pregnant. Will you be happy if you find out you are pregnant? x

I was on LT at the start of 2007 to lose weight to get pregnant. I came off as soon as we started to "try", personally I don't think its a very good start to your babies life. I have lost a baby before, not knowing I was pregnant and was taking slimming tabs. It just isnt worth the risk hon x Good Luck :)

So so sorry to hear about you loosing a baby hun, didnt read that properly...

i hope all is well now.. xx

I would stop it too - just until you know for sure as I don't know if you are allowed to do this diet if you are pregnant. Will you be happy if you find out you are pregnant? x

Absolutely over the moon hun, best thing ever! already picked 2 names haha

just crappy timing now im finally focused on shifting these pounds!!

and a little bit worrying my body isnt in the best of condition, but i suppose healthy eating can sort that no proeblem xx

What makes you think you are??

I agree..., I think you should go to your doctor, express your concerns about the diet you are on and you would much rather be certain for the safety of your maybe baby!!

Congratulations if your are chick :D

Whats the names you have picked??

Mines Benjamin for a boy but havent picked a girls yet!! lol

Kaden for a boy
Alyssia for a girl ;)

i will give the docs a call later, and see what they suggest, might even be too soon for them to tell..

reason im panicking is, had my implant out before christmas and been very well behaved with "wellies" haha

but valentines night for some reason, stupid wifey decided not too, and then did the deed...

jumped straight in the shower and hoped and prayed haha

woops

sorry if anyone got an image haha

xxx

Benjamin is sooo cute!!!

i love Eva too, my little Eva the diva!

i will be so dissapointed if im not now, iv kind of come to terms with it...

xx

Lol!!

Omg..if i have too boys the other is gona be called Hayden... How weirds that??

lol!!

Awww... I kinda hope you are aswell... I love babies lol!!

My friend had a baby and im going to see him today :)

Maybe If you hold out for a while, I think as long as your body is still getting nutrients and stuff from the shakes the maybe baby will be fine... and then get this

http://http://www.firstresponsefertility.com/

real talk get on phone and make sure this diet is ok if you are

also mine is jody for a boy god damn love that name

Thats what i was hoping to do... unless i felt funny or anything then obviously stop, im completely torn...

to b honest i dont think i am

although i fainted this mornin when i had a coughin fit... lol

anddd iv got a weird taste in my mouth which isnt stinkin ketosis breath...

bloody hell!!

trust me!

xx

real talk get on phone and make sure this diet is ok if you are

also mine is jody for a boy god damn love that name

So cute Adam!

yeah will do ojnly option really..

If you are it would only be cells at this stage until you know for sure and what you eat or not eat shouldn't affect it at this stage it takes what it needs from your stores so you would be the one that suffers! I would still speak to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
I have 4 children and I knew from the very start just have a feeling and I was right everytime!
Good luck I hope it goes your way!

My chemist and gp know we are trying for a baby and said no worries about falling pregnant on LT but to stop as soon as you know you are
xx

Yayyyyy i will carry on then until i can do a test!! maybe will get all i ever wanted, goal weight an gorgeous baby!! xx

If you are it would only be cells at this stage until you know for sure and what you eat or not eat shouldn't affect it at this stage it takes what it needs from your stores so you would be the one that suffers! I would still speak to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
I have 4 children and I knew from the very start just have a feeling and I was right everytime!

Thankyou hun, i shall keep you informed, cross fingers and stuff. i have grown to love the idea now, and will probably cry my eyes out if TOTM comes!

Thankyou so much everyone

xxxxxx

Benjamin is sooo cute!!!

i love Eva too, my little Eva the diva!

i will be so dissapointed if im not now, iv kind of come to terms with it...

xx

Ahhhhh my son that died was called Benjamin. Lovely name! Look at his memorial site if you wish, here is the link

Benjamin Ogier (2006 - 2006)

The cells part of the pregnancy is the most crucial stage so thats when she should be more vigilant. My son who died at 41 weeks just after birth had an undiagnosed heart condition called transposition of the great arteries. The only way to describe it is like a plug wired incorrectally, and this would have happened in the very first few weeks of fertilisation - so be cautious.

ooooooohhh.. well if you are then Im very happy for you xx... there are tests that you can do that can tell you if your like even 4 days in. Im sure ClearBlue or whatever they are called have an early preg detecting thing. And like kirsty said you could have a blood test done.

Congrats in advance if you are xx

i scouser boots yesterday and the soonest one i could find was 4 days before your TOTM is due...

so guna have tohold tight a little while...

thankyou very much tho :D

will keep yu posted! xx

Back