Ladies only - Gentleman AVERT YOUR EYES!!!!

ooooh make sure you do keep us all posted honey :) x

i will do! currently sat in the sexual health clinic haha surrounded by a load of embarassed teenagers, half term isnt it!!

goin to see what they say an put my mind at rest!

let u know what they say if i ever get seen 2! xx

7th March is the first day i will officially be able to do a test...

have been given a life time supply of condoms and told to comeback with some tinkle on the 7th haha

said to email lipotrim people to see what they suggest, as its high protein she cant see a problem...

so still non the wiser!!

will email lipo people now

xxx

Honey, I would get the earliest test possible. You wont be happy if you come off it and are not pregnant, restarting is as hard as starting the first time, and if you are pregnant, the shakes have all the vitamins and minerals that you need, that you would possibly miss out on usually, I am sure you notice the difference in your hair, skin and nails. I would suggest that if you think you are pregnant check if folic acid is allowed on LT and start it, its a bonus in the first stages.

I am sure you know the signs of pregnancy, but the taste in your mouth could be a sign, but then it could be the LT, as could the fainting. Sperm can live in a womans body for up to 5 days. Another sign could be spotting, when the embryo starts to impant to the uterus, though this is not always the case.

I hope you get what ever you want honey, but if your not pregnant, then its just not the right time for you.

Good Luck x

Thanks Laura,

yeah the nurse told m to start taking Folic acid asap, if not today then tomorrow, she said it prvents spynabifita... (sorry rubbish spelling) and other nasties that can start early inthe babbies life, so going togo and get some tomorrow on my lunch.

everyones support has beenf ab today!! im surprisingly calm haha

think its cos i cant find out for 18 days!!

just watch when i find out i will be pooping it!!

xxx

when i spoke to them a few weeks ago LT people said lt will cause no harm to baby when the pregnancy is unconfirmed but once confirmed you should start re feeding as otherwise not enough calories for baby to grow!
Have not read all the replies so apologies if I am repeating anyone!

Thanks lovely, had all sorts of replies, guna keep goin withmy diet, would of only concieved today lol so 18 days wont do too much damage, guna start takin folic acid tomorrow too, so im gettin all good stuff,

and if it happens i am, guna follow a slimming world plan, making sure im gettin everythin i need an loose a few pounds sensibly to make my body fit to make the most gorgeous little angel ever!!

otherhalf is equally impantient to find out, an also cackin it, but so supportive u wudnt believe, haha

18 day count down starts today xxx

hiya my advice would be to stop ltstraught purely because and i dont want to scare you the early weeks of pregnacy is when all the development happens phone lt and they will advise

Congratulations in advance

hiya, i would think it is ok tho lipotrim will prob tell you otherwise as they have to be overcautious incase of litigation...
At the begining of my first pregnancy I was defo alot unhealthier than i am now and had a fine 8lb9 baby boy.. On my second it was the same story and had an 8lb5 baby girl, got pregnant 3 months later when i am sure my body was depleted after being pregnant.. as long as you feel ok... clear blue tests can pick up pregnancy hormones very early, sometimes even earlier than it says on the box.. there is ablets called pregnancare which have all the vitamins and nutrients you need including the folic acid...
and also, a word of advice, if it is a scare rather than the real thing do have a huge think, not sure what age you are but i had a baby at 23 and looking back.. well... lets just say i may have been better waiting and getting my life in order and being absoloutley sure.. i dont regret my son, but regret the time i chose to have him.. not wanting to put a downer on you!! and if you are big congratulations!! xxxx

your quite right hun, i am only 20, 21 in 5 weeks, so very young im in no doubt about that, this is one of the things that scares me to b honest, not for me but for my lovely fella, hes 20 aswell 21 5 days before me and int he army, so im worried it will b too much for him,

our opinion of it is... if i am i am, and we will embrace it and b the best parents we can.
and if im not, then we obviously need to be more careful in future until we are ready!!

guna go to boots tomorrow and see wat i can get, will end up rattling ha i wana do everythin to the letter lol

xxx

Sounds to me as though you are being really sensible about it. I had my first child at 20 and the second at 22. Best thing I ever did. Now I'm only 38 and have two children that are virtually grown up. We are all different when it comes to deciding the right age to start a family and only you know if it is right for you.

I hope the result is exactly what you want. Thinking of you in 18 days time. Good luck!

hi lauren, i know you asked this question a few days ago but i have only just stopped being a lurker!
i 1st did lipotrim in sept 2007 and 5 weeks in found out i had become pregnant in the 1st week.
when i phoned the lipotrim helpline they said not to worry as there as absolutely nothing in the shaked that would be harmful to the baby. so my son, who is now 8 months old, definately suffered no ill affects from spending the 1st 5 weeks of his life "sans nutrients!"
hope that helps!
laurax

to be honest you kinda know when you are pregnant you feel it in your breasts and love the mornin sickness. you should definitely come off LT and if you eat carefully you may still loose some weight trust me you dont want a big baby - they gotto come out remember. try to put on no more than 3 stone at full term and good luck you should be able to find out two weeks before ttm with these early testers xxxx loads of love

hi lauren, i know you asked this question a few days ago but i have only just stopped being a lurker!
i 1st did lipotrim in sept 2007 and 5 weeks in found out i had become pregnant in the 1st week.
when i phoned the lipotrim helpline they said not to worry as there as absolutely nothing in the shaked that would be harmful to the baby. so my son, who is now 8 months old, definately suffered no ill affects from spending the 1st 5 weeks of his life "sans nutrients!"
hope that helps!
laurax

Thanks for that my lovely!! to b honest i really dont think i am, its just a niggle, iv not been well though and am starting to feel a bit better, although i did feel i was going to come on eysterday (not due on for 2 morew weeks) which was strange!!

just guna wait til i can take the earliest test possible, and start cackin my pants then haha

either way i will be over the moon, but my minds at ease about lipotrim, and congratualtions on your baby boy!!! xxx

hi Guys
Started lipotrim 3 weeks ago after being overweight for about 10yrs.
Saw my doctor after 1st week and he was so so happy i had shed over 10lbs.

I had been trying for a baby for about 4 mths with no luck and then decided to shed my weight to feel healthier, 2 weeks into the diet i have missed my period (havent done a test yet). Called into the clinic and my doctor refered me to the most senior consultant (quite elderly lovely man) who knows alot about how lipotrim works & confined in me that i should continue with Lipotrim diet if i wish cos:
1. Baby have a different metabolism from us and the body will give them all they need and that is why women in regions without food still have sound babies

2. 2ndly ketosis has no effect whatsoever on the baby as even the eskimos are in ketosis all thru their life as they dont eat carb at all and have perfectly healthy babies

3. The milkshake gives me all the minerals, vitamins etc that my boby need for the day which means the baby is well catered for

4. Being of healthy weight will help me in pregnancy and people usually will gain about 15kg (33 pounds) which would have gotten me up to 116kg (256 lbs) without the diet, which is risky for my health

5. he advised that with or without pregnancy should not stay on the diet for too long but should stop once i get to my ideal weight.

So here i am, going on with my diet and feeling better than ever.

go and get a first response kit from the pharmacy think this can indicate if you are within twenty four hours of you conceiving, might be wrong but hot foot it down to the chemist and see. x good luck honey x

Back