Ladylite!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 3 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi :)

What was the name of that cooking thing you have?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is called the Tefal Actifryer. I was expensive £149.00 but worth every single penny. I have just cooked the family Roast Spuds, parsnips, and sweet potatoe in 25 mins.

It is very low fat you on put a tbsp of oil or less for a family, I use olive oil and they come out really crunchy. I bought it for the future as I dont wanna end up fat again. I like the way you can put everying in. You can also cook sauages, chops etc and then you dont need any fat and they come out really crispy. You have to wash the potatoes to dispose of the starch and then dry them before they go in, but no par cooking etc, no dirty saucepans. You can also add herbs or curry powder to the oil to give it different flavours.

As I said I didnt realize how expensive it was as I bought of the tellie, Ideal world shopping but I wouldnt swap it for anything.

I should be on commission:D

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    It looks great and healthy. I have just searched on amazon and it goes for £137.99 plus free delivery and it shows you a video of how it works. I shall be getting one of these.

5. luckyloser

luckyloser Hate it but doing it!

Hi, i got one of these for my dad for christmas from Lakeland and he absolutely loves it. When hubster and i move we're going to get one. I would definately recommend it!!!

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thank you!! I couldn't for the life of me remembe what it was called!!

I can't read this thread too much - its making me drool!!!!:drool:

7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm gonna start saving for one of them so I can make healthy things when I start eating again :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.