Lakeland Microwave Omelette Maker

Hmmmm...that sounds lovely!

I have a microwave poacher that I must practise with...keep blowing my eggs up! Lol

Stacey I love Lakeland and I am always buying online from them (I get my EasiYo yoghurt off them) - and I have had my eye on the omlette maker for a while now, so maybe it's time I bought one now that I know it works so well.....thank you.

They are very good, just watch the prices though. Don't know how much Lakeland sell them for but I got mine from poundstretcher for £1.50.

I just bought one of these today from poundland, god knows if it will work tho, not really any instructions with it, any one know how many eggs u need to put in it?

You should use 2-3 eggs - I used 3. Open the container out flat, mix the eggs up and pour half the egg mix into each half of the container. Leave open and microwave for 60 seconds, remove and stir the the eggs a little, replace in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and add the filling to one side. Fold and clip the container closed and microwave for a further 30-60 seconds and leave to stand for 30 seconds before opening.

You should use 2-3 eggs - I used 3. Open the container out flat, mix the eggs up and pour half the egg mix into each half of the container. Leave open and microwave for 60 seconds, remove and stir the the eggs a little, replace in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and add the filling to one side. Fold and clip the container closed and microwave for a further 30-60 seconds and leave to stand for 30 seconds before opening.
Thanks for that ..will give it a whirl :)

Back