Lalala....

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
Ok, so this week I have not been good. I WI on Tuesday and on Weds & Thurs I was away for my graduation (WOOP!) and I'll be honest I didn't follow the plan at all - although it could've been worse. The plan was to come back on Friday and stick to the plan like glue and have very little syns to make up for my appalling eating and drinking Tues & Weds.

However, whilst in the main i've been good, my meals etc... have been SW friendly. I have just done the snacking thing - I didn't write it down but I think I've stayed withing syns - but knocking on the 15syn door.

My question to you all is, do you think I should expect a gain on Tuesday, or if i'm super good for the next three days I might be able to sts??

xx

who knows! i did that last week as it was my birthday, had 2 really bad days!!!!!!! then was angelic! i put on 2 pounds! but i thought well i enjoyed it, it was a one off, it is not going to happen again, got sraight back on the plan! hopefully you will ss! everybody is different! just dont let it get you down! if you do gain you will know why, and move on. we are all human ,xx

You'll only know when you get weighed, last week i wasnt well and fell off the wagon. Since i owned up on here and got some advice from a lovely lady (sum) i have been a good girl and only had upto 5 syns per day.

I am hoping for atleast stay the same, but i know i didnt follow the plan for those days i was poorly so if i get a gain, i get a gain..its what i deserve.

Good luck x

Back