Lamb?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chicaloca, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I know you need to remove all fat etc etc when cooking meats. But I want to buy a Tesco Fresh Lamb Boneless Rolled Shoulder, to do the recipe someone posted earlier in my slow cooker :) and it has some fat on the outside, nothing huge, but how would you syn it?? Actually looking at it again, its not fat just some pink stuff, really thin!?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

if it is fat aslong and you cook it and remove the fat before you eat it, it shopuld be fine

4. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    When i use fattier meats like lamb in my slow cooker I cook the meal the day before I want it, then refrigerate it 'til the next day. That way you can scrape off any fat that settles on the top with a spoon very easily before warming it through it again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.