Lamb..

Emmie

Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone knows what I should do with the lamb steaks i have in?

i fylight some foil the sprinkle some oregano or mixed herbs (dried) then wrap them up and stick them in the oven til cooked. Serve with sw chips and peas or lots of roasted veg. Enjoy

Donner meat style! I chop them up put in a food processor with garlic powder, salt n pepper, tsp mint from a jar, onion granules and blitz. Empty into a bowl and form into a large patty. Bake in oven and once cooked slice thinly and have in a wholemeal Pitta (hexB) sweet chilli sauce and salad. X

Donner meat style! I chop them up put in a food processor with garlic powder, salt n pepper, tsp mint from a jar, onion granules and blitz. Empty into a bowl and form into a large patty. Bake in oven and once cooked slice thinly and have in a wholemeal Pitta (hexB) sweet chilli sauce and salad. X

That sounds lush although u do know outta breads are no longer hex b choices they changed it this new campaign. I'd still make the lamb tho. I even found a recipe for sun free sweet chilli sauce somewhere last week xx

Never knew pitta was no longer allowed on heb I thot the co-op ones were. Oh well, even on a toasted brown roll would still be tasty x (regarding the donner meat) x

Never knew pitta was no longer allowed on heb I thot the co-op ones were. Oh well, even on a toasted brown roll would still be tasty x (regarding the donner meat) x

They changed it in new campaign in December and not even co-op one allowed now which is a shame x

Back