lapsed

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 27 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I have had some steamed fish for my tea and really enjoyed it. Feel a bit bad now but really needed to eat also had a glass of wine which I didn't finish all the glass but it was a nice treat. I am starting cd soon where I can introduce protein and still lose by all accounts. Hope you all don't hate me now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Of course we don't hate you lola... I know how it feels but i hope u can get urself back on track, you're over half way :D you'll be there in no time!

4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hope you enjoyed it, if your gonna lapse you may as well enjoy it! Good luck with the CD. You've done so well in so few weeks really! :)

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't be daft we don't hate you at all (((hugs)))

I'm eating for 3 days this week due to the course I'm going on, I have to work through the mealtimes with my new teams so can't escape the meals like I did the 2 day course, plus one night it's a residential. I could be honest and tell them that I'm not eating and why but these are new people that I'm going to be working with for a long time and I don't want their first real memory of me to be 'that woman who doesn't eat' - I just don't want that kind of attention, so I'm all set for eating on Tues, Wed and Thurs and while I'm not looking forward to it I am looking forward to it if you know what I mean.

6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    How could I hate you Lola:eek::eek::eek: - Good luck with CD, chin up.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

will look forward to seeing you around the cd section :)

8. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    cheers my wonderful ladies, its so hard and I feel a failure tonight, thanks for your kind thoughts

9. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How can you say your a failure just look at you weight loss neary 4 stone that is just so good Little slip ups happen on the LL diet for some of us but don't let it get you down just put it behind you

10. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    If you put it in perspective Lola, it is a piece of fish!
    It isn't helpful, but it won't kill you.
    Put it behind you and refocus on today.
    The 790 on CD will work just fine, you might notice not quite such a good loss, but it will still be more than conventional diets.
    Good luck

11. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks everyone, I was determined to eat and I did, the scales will say it all on wednesday.

12. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Lola - you say you were determined to eat? Why was that?

Just one little slip does not a failure make! You've done very well....put it behind and move on. AFter all, a peice of fish, is a peice of pish! :D COuld have been a lot worse with all the choices out there! As for the wine though - you get a :whoopass: for that!!! :rotflmao:

Your doing great hon. Keep at it!! Don't beat yourself up - no need for that. :)

Good luck on CD!! :)

13. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks, the reason for needing to eat was pure hunger I felt weak and depressed so it momenterily cheered me up. The wine made me feel sick the next day so know that has to be avoided at all costs (pls everyone soo not worth it steer clear) Now I have my final wi with LL tomorrow then a further weeks pack up to next wed week 14 then onto cd to shift 1.5 stone maybe more but thats my goal for now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.