LARGE chicken shish with salad and garlic sauce points??

Sammi1985

If anyone knows the points of this would be veryyyy grateful lol am a big takeaway chick (hence the reason im doing this) want to kick my habits so if i knew the atrocious points in my fave takeaway was hoping it may do the trick:confused:

Kebabs

Mixed 8
Lamb Doner 7
Lamb Doner with Pitta & Salad 9.5
Lamb Shish with Pitta & Salad 6
Lamb Kofta 2.5
Chicken Doner 4.5
Curried Lamb 4
Chicken Doner with Pitta & Salad 7
Chicken Seekh 4.5
Chicken Shashlick 4.5
Chicken Shish 1.5
Chicken Souvlaki 5
Pork Souvlaki 7
Lamb Souvlaki 9
Lamb shish 3.5
Marinated Lemony Lamb Kebab 17
Chicken Shish with Pitta & Salad 4
Spicy Sausage 8
Pitta Bread 1 med. 2.5
Naan bread 1 medium 6.5
Marinated Tuna Kebab 3

Mayonnaise, Kebab House 1 tablespoon 2
Tzatziki 1 small tub 1.5

would be for a medium i'd say not large probably have to add 2 / 3 points more for large, and this is discover / old plan points not propoints x

just found on another site;

Large Chicken Shish Kebab - HELP PLEASE!

I need to know the propoints value for a large chicken shish kebab. I wont be having any sauce on it just the chicken, pitta and salad. It seems that the new pro points system doesn't say anything about kebabs, in the old system it was 8 points.
If anyone can help, that would be great!Thanks

lol

so the old points was 8 points for a large without the sauce :)

i think i'd point about 10/11 points for it hun to be on safe side :) better to aim high than too low etc ;)

I had one at the weekend and pointed it as 14, I pointed for 1 and a half pittas (just in case) - 6pp, large chicken breast -6pp and 1pp for 50g of chilli sauce. I added my own mayo for an extra point.
When I got it though it was in a naan bread, so only had a few mouthfuls of that, god knows what the points would have been on it as it was MASSIVE!!:eek:

I had one at the weekend and pointed it as 14, I pointed for 1 and a half pittas (just in case) - 6pp, large chicken breast -6pp and 1pp for 50g of chilli sauce. I added my own mayo for an extra point.
When I got it though it was in a naan bread, so only had a few mouthfuls of that, god knows what the points would have been on it as it was MASSIVE!!:eek:

lol yeh Propoints always seem massive tbh, that's why i moved over hated it, thankfully discovery still loves me, dunno if Sammi wants old or new but at least got the option now :D

lol yeh Propoints always seem massive tbh, that's why i moved over hated it, thankfully discovery still loves me, dunno if Sammi wants old or new but at least got the option now :D

Do you just do the old points on your own at home? I prefered the old point system but need the motivation of going to group to keep me on track.

Do you just do the old points on your own at home? I prefered the old point system but need the motivation of going to group to keep me on track.

i've done it all from home, been tough but i needed to do it, i couldnt afford to go to meetings and didn't like the thought of going one alone (as only time i can go is when i get back at work at half 6 .. and i'd have to get a bus to and from the meeting etc) so i got the stuff off ebay and started at home, i fell off the wagon for a few months but always seemed to maintain, it's easier than you think once you get into mindset :) i tried propoints when it all changed over, but i disliked the 49 weeklies! i just saw it as (i have the points use them on junk) i lost at first then STS then gained so i just went back to Discovery and have losted / STS ever since! :D

thank u everyone its the discover plan i am following i am quite chuffed that its 8 for a large although i would have to add points as i loveee garlic sauce suppose if i ate low point all day could still have one as a treat :)xxx

Back