Last 2 letters start the new word >>>>

Ouch!

aye

have checked there is no word in the english language that begins with WL, same as ND.
can i make a polite request that we think of words that can be followed, or is the object of the game to be the last one to post ??

have checked there is no word in the english language that begins with WL, same as ND.
can i make a polite request that we think of words that can be followed, or is the object of the game to be the last one to post ??

thats how I ended up using 'nth' about three times yesterday!! (It is a word, I checked the first time I used it....:D)

Ooh, I know --- WLS.. as in Weight loss resources.... that will get us going again!:rolleyes:

(cant have folk arguing over an imaginary crown like on the other thread lol!;))

thats how I ended up using 'nth' about three times yesterday!! (It is a word, I checked the first time I used it....:D)

Ooh, I know --- WLS.. as in Weight loss resources.... that will get us going again!:rolleyes:

(cant have folk arguing over an imaginary crown like on the other thread lol!;))

Escape :p

iceberg

wrong!

:giggle: i was right, it had to be ice, icy, icicle, iceberg...lmao it was ic after all :giggle:

sorry peeps I don't know any rg's...i'll leave this thread in peace now , have fun

phenomenon

Gelatine

Back