last 7lbs and no alcoholic drinks...this could be tricky!!

Ive decided to let you know a little about me as i went straight in to my diary without any intros lol.

Im Gemma im 29 and im a single mum to a handful of a 2 yr old boy in April. I currently work p/t in a small shoe boutique and i start uni in Sept doing a degree in social policy with the view to go into politics mainly around promoting breastfeeding or do my masters in social work.

My starting weight was 10.5 and im between 5'3~5'4 depending on who and where im measured by lol. My current weight is 8.6/5 and ive lost 26.5lb in total. I started in June 10 and met my initial target of 9 stone in august. I put on 5lb from Oct~Jan then decided to lower my target to 8'4. although id love to be 8 lol xx

Breakfast~ a pear terrible i know but lack of time lol

Lunch~ jacket potato,chilli, salad, coleslaw and some crisps on the side. It was from morrisons cafe so guessing 10 syns.

Dinner~ colemans beef casserole (Minging and not worth the syns. Think syns are 3.5 but lil check) made with celery and onions. Served with cous cous and broccoli.

Syns other~ ice cream cone 1 syn. Spray cream 1.5 syns.

Snacks. Kiwi x 3, plum.

*6 Syns for beef casserole. What a joke i make better myself lol. Me and my little boy had 1/2 of it between us the rest is tomorrows lunch. So id say 2.5 syns at the most tonight.

Total syns~ day~ 15
week~ 26.

alfsmummy11 said:
*6 Syns for beef casserole. What a joke i make better myself lol. Me and my little boy had 1/2 of it between us the rest is tomorrows lunch. So id say 2.5 syns at the most tonight.

Total syns~ day~ 15
week~ 26.

Can't count Haha.

Total week syns~ 31.5

alfsmummy11 said:
Breakfast~ 2 slices of wholemeal toast with flora light (1 syn 5g) and jam (1 syn 2 tsps) melon and strawberries

Well today was a major Fflexi day as i had some me time lol. In the morn i went aqua fit. Then i had lunch nachos and quorn chilli. Guessing 7 syns for nachos. Then i had 2 lager shandies. I have no idea of syns. Lemonade ws full fat too. Ekkkkk.

For dinner i had cous cous with chillis and Paprika and Chirizo. Then a mini fudge. Ohhhhh dear!!!

Im guessing this has whacked my ssyns up to 70 for the week. So im allowing myself 30 syns to last till Tuesday evenin. I will still have my weekly chinese tho tomoz but chicken n black bean sauce n plain rice. 5.5 Syns. Ive planned my day xx

Friday. Planned day.

Breakfast. Bacon tin of plummed toms. Hex b 1 slice wholemeal toast.
1/4 Melon.

Lunch. Celery and cherry toms. 3/4 melon and a punnet of strawberries.

Dinner. Chicken and black bean sauce with boiled rice. 5.5 Syns.

Total syns (weekly) 75.5 xx

Hmmmmm love nachos!!! Were you sitting in a pub garden when you had your shandies??? I went to pub garden yesterday but saved myself today and went to beach instead!!!

Your food for tomorrow looks good! Good that your still having a Chinese, no point denying yourself it, you'll end up bingeing! And you didn't eat that bad today anyway! :)

B's lovely lady said:
Hmmmmm love nachos!!! Were you sitting in a pub garden when you had your shandies??? I went to pub garden yesterday but saved myself today and went to beach instead!!!

Your food for tomorrow looks good! Good that your still having a Chinese, no point denying yourself it, you'll end up bingeing! And you didn't eat that bad today anyway! :)

I was sat next to the canal. Was lovely. I lost my job last week so my son is still in nursery Thursday n Friday until the week after next then he will just go Friday as i volunteer. So i thought i would have some me time until we have to watch the pennies!!! i had a fab day at the flea market tho~ got a gorgeous size 8 warehouse dress for £2 and some vintage bronx shoes for £1!!!! also got my lil boy a bob the builder fuzzy felt colouring in poster which he was over the moon with!!! all in all inc aqua fit and lunch etc i spent /£25!!!!!! bargain!!! <3

Sorry to hear about your job :-( you were definately in need of some me time!!! Lunch by the canal sounds lovely! All for £25, fantastic! Size 8 dress - brilliant!!!!!x

B's lovely lady said:
Sorry to hear about your job :-( you were definately in need of some me time!!! Lunch by the canal sounds lovely! All for £25, fantastic! Size 8 dress - brilliant!!!!!x

I know v pleased!!! i start uni in Sept so im going to have to get used to be skint lol. Lucky my son is only almost 2 so doesn't want for much. I thankfully got his bday presents b4 the job thing!! and smartly got him an outdoor play activities centre with climbing frame, slide and swing!! will keep him happy!!

Gotta love sw xx

Attachments

• 2011-03-25 07.03.36.jpg
    2011-03-25 07.03.36.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 50
Up date syns had a hippo 4.5 syns so up to 80 for the week. Also had some ff super noodles and an Alpen light~ other part of hex b.

Im starving today in work lol. Roll on my chinese xx

Breakfast~ plum hex b Pitta, part hex a deli light blue cheese.

Ive done 30mins none stop swimming this morning and feel great for it!!! had a walk round the lil market and then resisted all the cakes and other yummy things :)).

Unsure about what ill be eating today as off out with my ex....dunno where tho as its a surprise x

Lunch/ dinner. Chinese buffet. The works. 2 Full huge plates. I did put some cucumbers and tomato on half of one tho burrr still. Syn over load....moving on to tomoz swiftly xx

Back