Last day of freedom........

Hi :).... my name is Donna, (dolliedimple).
I am starting the Lipotrim diet tomorrow (saturday 17th may 08) so today is my last day of freedom, where i thought i was going to eat anything i could get my hands on but !!! no I really dont want to, whether its because i can do it i just dont want to. strange but there you go. Im really lucky to have a diet buddie (redpen) who is doing this with me, and will be a great inspiration for me along with all the Lipotrim buddies on here, im really excited about starting now.:eek:. i will post how my first day goes and hope to meet some of you for a chat...... thanks:flowers::giggle:Dolliedimple...xxxx

Hi im Lisa just started on Monday good luck with tomorrow you will be fine
Lisax

Hi

Welcome and keep us all posted of your progress xx

hi and Welcome to the madness, LT is great it works so quick!!!
So get used to seeing a lot less of yourself ;)

hi hun welcome to the boards, and congrats on starting your diet, it wil change your life if you stick to it which ive no doubt you will, let us know how your first day goes and always here for you if you need us jxx

Good luck...I'm on day 5...the shakes are minging to start but you get used to them...plus you'll get plenty of hints on this forum about how to be creative.

hi and good luck i started last sun so my first week over nearly
this forum is great for support and help

GOOD LOOK AND WELCOME you could'nt be in better diet company,all the guys are here with support and guidance along the way

goodluck with your 1st day tommorrow ,i'm on day three so a few of us on week 1 at the moment lets hope we all have a good 1st week:)

good luck chicca! I've been on it just 2 weeks and I feel so gooood! After ur 1st week, u'll feel much better and more into it!

good luck, when feeling doubtful come on here, when feeling fed up come on here, when times are hard and shakes taste crap come on here, i we all will guarantee before you sign of again u will feel great the support on here is second to none, onwards and upwards or downwards with the weight xxxx

A big thanks to you all....

Well....:p what can i say, thanks to everyone who sent me a message, it it brill to know that there is soooo much support out there i cant believe it. well ive just had my first vanilla shake it was really nice :). looking forward to my next one.:cool::)...

Back