Last day on lipotrim

Congrats Gray! well done! You have inspired me more

Sarah Lou

grey....i am now in the position where you were the first time around when you came off the programme. i stopped lipotrim nearly 2 weeks ago, did the re-feeding for a week, only put on 400 grams. but this week has been a nightmare of binging, so i am going back on the lipotrim programme to get down to a really low weight, give myself time to draw a breath and figure out my cast-iron plan of action for maintanance. i was really out of control this week on several occasions. in 7 weeks of doing LT, i lost 35 lbs. i was only 10 lbs away from goal.

reading your post been inspirational to me, as losing the weight is a piece of cake compared to the mammoth task of maintanance!!! again thanks for your post...it has given me hope!

grey....i am now in the position where you were the first time around when you came off the programme. i stopped lipotrim nearly 2 weeks ago, did the re-feeding for a week, only put on 400 grams. but this week has been a nightmare of binging, so i am going back on the lipotrim programme to get down to a really low weight, give myself time to draw a breath and figure out my cast-iron plan of action for maintanance. i was really out of control this week on several occasions. in 7 weeks of doing LT, i lost 35 lbs. i was only 10 lbs away from goal.

reading your post been inspirational to me, as losing the weight is a piece of cake compared to the mammoth task of maintanance!!! again thanks for your post...it has given me hope!

Hi mickigirl,

When I went for my first consultation at the Chemist he said to me that a fat person is a fat person for life. Its like being an alcoholic. If after you finish the diet you go back to 'normal' eating you will gain all the weight plus some. He suggested being good 80% of the time and then having a bit of what you fancy the other. This is the tough part isn't it. I've come off lipotrim at the moment and eating sensibly. I'm not finding it too bad. I went out for a curry last night.....in the past I'd have the works including a plate full of rice and half a nan bread....as well as a dessert, bottle of wine (well half) and a irish coffee. Last night I went for a tandoori option with a chapatti and one spoon of rice. I didn't have a dessert or wine....just diet coke and I had a normal coffee with milk but I did have the after eight mint to finish. I think I've learned that I can never eat the way I used to otherwise it will all go straight back on and the thought of gaining the weight depresses me.

Good luck hun, it takes real determination, but you CAN do it. If you can go without food for seven weeks then you have got self control and can maintain.

Thanks for that advice......you'd think, wouldn't you that going off food for 7 weeks shows discipline, but I'm an all or nothing type of girl...and this is my fall-down. However I have printed yours and Gray's posting out, and will have it in my kitchen to inspire and help me through this difficult journey to sensible eating. I'm not sure I know what sensible is any more......................

Mickigirl you sound very like me. I lost nearly 5 stone last time I was on lipotrim and then when I came off I put on about a stone and a half. I am back on Lipotrim and I am determined this time not to gain weight. I have decided 1 treat night a week and then do healthy variation of my favourite foods with little or no fat in it. I have also decided that I am going to continue to minimise my carbohydrates and try and fill myself on protien etc. I am also going to take some advice from Jamie Oliver and eat things that speed up your metabalism like Chilli etc.

Gray congrats mate...I think you have done really well. It might be worth putting a link to the calorie counter you have been using as I like many would find it usefull.

Gray, your post was a brilliant read, so inspirational. I must try and get my hands on the Paul McKenna CD. Anyone know where I can get them? Keep enjoying the new you and BUY THE CAR! You deserve it!

your story is lik so many ive read on yjis site its such an inspiration to me. this site is lik a magical land were diets work poeple are real and fall down but get back on the horse as you did many times. congratulations and good luck for the future.

What a great post!! it gives us all inspiration.
You have every right to be proud of yourself!!
sunny xx

That's a wonderful story! Congratulations, that's fantastic, you've done so well & I wish you all the best for your re-feed & maintaining your great new weight!

Hannah

What an amazing post Gray!!!

Well done for your journey! and keep us informed of how you do with maintaining!! thats the bit im struggling on :(

Fantastic.

Huge congratulations for sticking at it and achieving your goal. Reading your post is truly inspirational.

Thank you

x

What a great story to start my day.You have done fantastically.I wish you all the luck for maintaining :)

Well done Gray, truly inspirational. all the best for the future xx

Back