Last Day on TFR at last!

Cathy

Silver Member
So, here goes my last day of TFR!!
I started LT on 12th July at nearly 18 stone (and had been 19 stone 3lbs)
I'm going on our annual holiday to Kefalonia on 10th May, HAVING LOST NEARLY 7 STONE! :bliss::bliss::bliss:
Tomorrow, I'm starting 2 days of 3 maintenance products a day, then 2 products and a low cal/fat meal a day for 4 days. Followed by a low carb/low fat type plan for the last week before we go.
I should be at target weight then.
Another bonus is that my boobs are a complete write off, after losing all this weight, also, one is a whole cup size different. On Thursday I saw an NHS breast surgeon, who has agreed to do a reduction/uplift, as long as my BMI is in the normal range when I see her again in July!!
LT has been brilliant for me, but Minimins has kept me going, along with my friend Sandra at work. I honestly couldn't have done it without all your support :thankyou:
Keep going everyone, we're the proof that it can be done. xx

Cathy I am so pleased for you, as I have said before you have always been an inspiration to me, I always kept tabs of how you were doing.
Congratulations !

:wow: thats amazing honey and well done but :wave_cry: byeeee dont give up on us on here be sure to come back let us all know how your doing :)

Have a fabulous holiday :)

im so so so so so proud of the loss you have achieved and being such a inspiration to us all well done you so deserve to be thin for all the work you have put into yourself congratts xxxx dont leave us still loggin and let us know how your doin xxx

Well done, you're a real inspiration!

Well done Cathy!! You deserve to have a great holiday after all the effort you've put into the diet! Well done chick! xxx

Well done Cathy, you have done so well.

Have a fantastic time in Kefalonia, I'm not jealous at all!

Oh Ladies, thank you!!
Yes, it feels great to be nearly there, we all know how hard it is, but SO worth it!!
Thanks for all your support and good wishes, plus all the inspiration from others, which kept me going through the hardest times.
Keep going everyone, it feels so good, it's a small price for what you get at the end.
I'll always be here, to see how everyone does. Good luck. xxxx

Well done Cathy, what a fantastic achievement you should be so so proud of yourself. Great news about the uplift too.

Have a super holiday hun, you so rightly deserve it.

inspirational :) we can all do this - and you prove it.

have a fab holiday!

Well done Cathy - you ARE an inspiration!!! Everyone in Kef will think your DH has taken a different woman this year!!! :)

I wonder if you'd mind checking one other thing out for me when you're there?? (as well as the Marinos thing) I've become so addicted to sparkling water I'm wondering whether we can get it there? I don't remember seeing it in supermarkets or bars - but then I've never looked for it.
I somehow doubt it but I've got my fingers crossed.

Back to the point though. I bet you're having a ball shopping for new holiday clothes - you'll dazzle everyone. Have a great time and give Kef our love, tell it we'll see it soon ;) (but not soon enough) xx

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your kind words, certainly, I'll let you know about the "metallico nero me anthrokiko" (sparkling water!) I know Lidl, on the way to Argostoli definitely has it, and Pete says he's seen it in the little supermarkets in the resorts, as he's had to be careful not to pick it up when he goes for water for making tea with!
But I'll double check.
Someone on the Kef board said there has been movement in Marinos shop, and it looks like his sister will be running it.
Again, I'll let you know when I come back, or I may even log on in Bar7 on the beachfront in Lourdas, for a Minimins fix!
xx

Oh great - thanks Cathy. I hope they have it in the bars too. I really don't want to go back to drinking the way I used to (ie TOO much :() I'm not saying I won't be drinking tho'!! ;)

John says he told me that about Marinos's shop and his sister but he didn't! ..... xx

Well done you have done amazing! Good luck with refeed, your hols and op x

Well done Cathy, I am so proud of you. Good luck with the refeed and have a wonderful, skinnier holiday.

x

Fantastic weight loss. I started my refeed yesterday as well !

Have fun on your skinny holiday !

Back