Last pack

Musical Missy

Okay - its 9 o'clock and I still have to have my 4th pack of the day - and I really really really don't want it. In fact the thought of it is making me feel slighly queasy. Will it really matter that much if I just skip it this once?
I'm not particularly taken with any of the packs if I''m being honest and the thought of a strawberry shake right now just turns my stomach!
Its day 3 and I've just come back from my first pop-in - 4.2lbs lost which I really don't know how to feel about - don't know whether to be pleased, gutted because it doesn't seem that much or disinterested because lets face it, its only 3 days and I've got another full 4 days before my first proper weigh-in.
Maybe I'll just go to bed and tomorrow will be filled with less questions!

MM x

Hiya

I know I am boring but you must must must get that pack down, it is keeping you healthy and without it you aren't getting correct nutrition and also you will lose less weight.

Even if you mix it up with a little cold water and eat it with a spoon just get it down please.

Mike

Hi Missy!

I know how it feels - in my first week I had so many packs I didn't like that I dreaded drinking them most days! It is really important that you do have all four every day though; if you don't you wont be getting all of the nutrients that you need and that will make you physically hungry/lethargic/moody - all of the things that make you want to turn to food in the first place!

Stick with the packs for this week - put just a tiny bit of water in them so that they're quicker to 'get rid of'! At your next weigh in you'll be able to get all the flavours you like and get rid of the ones that you hate (thai soup was the one I couldn't stand - eugh!).

Now, as for your mid-week weight loss... it's fantastic! 4.2lbs in 3 days? You're certainly on track for a great first week loss. If I were you I would be very happy - congratulations!! :)

Bex xx

Thanks Mike and Bex

I know you're both right - in fact I'm now sat here drinking my strawberry shake like a good girl!
My fingers (and toes) are crossed that this will all be worth it come Monday nights WI

MM x

A good thing to do if you're having trouble haveing 4 packs is to have 2 in one go, I'm just starting week 13 and have had a bad couple of weeks with regards to getting the packs down but have been having chocolate and vanilla mixed together twice a day. I also have a lot of water with the shakes too and a couple of ice cubes.

Thanks Mike and Bex

I know you're both right - in fact I'm now sat here drinking my strawberry shake like a good girl!
My fingers (and toes) are crossed that this will all be worth it come Monday nights WI

MM x

Well done, well done :)

Let us know your first big loss and go for it.

Mike

Hi, I'm in my second week of CD and had the same trouble in the first week. I found having the shakes warm made them much easier to get down. :)

Back