Last Person To Post Wins

A what party :eek:

Haha Sarah, it was a girlie party (all 6-8yr olds). They all pile round to the birthday girl's house and have a dance, eat etc. Then a couple of women called the Glitzy Chicks turn up. According to Amy they had a facial, manicure, pedicure & foot spa then the Chicks put make-up and nail polish on the girls and did their hair and let them dress up with boas etc. Then they had a photo taken before the karaoke and carrying on with the party.

What happened to pass the parcel and soggy sandwiches, I must be getting old lol

I know, don't times change eh? Amy came home with a little bag that had lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, nail polish and eye shadow in it. She spent the last couple of hours re-applying her lipstick and making me paint her toe nails! :D

:D Light weight, it`s early doors yet, i need a bit of competition:D I Declare myself the WINNER!!! :p

Think again LOSER!! You've got an Amy too eh? Lovely name isn't it? Ours mostly gets called Mimi 'cos when she first started talking she couldn't say Amy and used to call herself Mimi so it stuck. :D

You've got an Amy too eh? Lovely name isn't it? Ours mostly gets called Mimi 'cos when she first started talking she couldn't say Amy and used to call herself Mimi so it stuck. :D

:D Mine was called grubby, Amy jane grub stain, due to the fact that when she had anything to eat it was always round her face, Oh and i do win :p

Oh and you don`t win.
Mrs D, that party sounds fab, It sounds like a friday night round at mine used to be, pre marriage and child. lol

pre marriage and child. lol

:D That put paid to my clubbing days, we used to go out at least 3 times a week, now its about 3 times a year :D gettting better now they are teenagers and they like to do thier own thing :D I Win

Long way to go till the teenage years he`s not even 4 yet. lol
Still i`ve got my bottle of "water" and my minimins what more could I ask for.

Ooooh but I am going out tomorrow night, I`m sooooo excited!!!

Oooh! I WIN!!! :D:D:D

Yeah Sarah, she couldn't stop talking about it! Went to bed at 9pm still chattering about what the GC's looked like, what they were wearing, what everyone else's make-up looked like etc. :D I have never ever had a night like that with my friends, we were all more interested in playing music or drinking! lol;)

wrong you lose. Duracell bunny lol

Hi Mrs D
I used to be a beautician/make up artist so it was all pile round to get "war paint" on.
Good job I didn`t drink cos we would have all gone out looking like aunt sally ( remember worzel gummage)
It sounds like she had a lovely time, bless lol

Hi Mrs D
I used to be a beautician/make up artist so it was all pile round to get "war paint" on.

:D See full of deception, wonder bras and loads of make up, i win again :D

You love it Alan, all this girly chat.lol

Haha Sarah! Me and my mate's DID look like Aunt Sally sometimes! :eek::eek:

Yeah, she had a brill time and wants them for her birthday in November, but I'm on orders to make sure our house is completely redecorated by then (we've been here 2 years and there's still loads to do - there's not one room that's completely finished yet! :rolleyes:)

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hope you didn`t pull any Worzels lol

:D I have got a house full tonight, they both have friends staying the night, looks like i`ve got a few breakfasts to make in the morning, whilst making my shake :D

Well at least you know they are all safe at yours Alan, I do worry now about when mine grows up, I think I would prefer him to have is mates round.

Can you cook as well, you are a dream bloke,

Ps But not a winner

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hope you didn`t pull any Worzels lol

No but I did dance with the lead singer of A Flock Of Seagulls once in a club! Eeewww! I coldn't say no 'cos I'm too nice but I couldn't get away quick enough when the song had finished! ;):D

:D I have got a house full tonight, they both have friends staying the night, looks like i`ve got a few breakfasts to make in the morning, whilst making my shake :D

And lots of noisy teenagers staying up until all hours of the night lol! :D

Well at least you know they are all safe at yours Alan, I do worry now about when mine grows up, I think I would prefer him to have is mates round.

Can you cook as well, you are a dream bloke,

Ps But not a winner

I'm the same Sarah, my 2 have always had their friends round here, at least I know where they are then. :D

Can you cook as well, you are a dream bloke, /quote]

:DI passed O`level cookery at school, and my sister is a chef and has taught me a few tricks, in 20 years of being together my O/h has never cooked xmas dinner:D, and i win :p

Back