Last Person To Post Wins

where did you spring from!!!! not a peep on here for hours and then you swan in and steal my crown!

xxx

:D Been busy, its my crown anyway :D

i am sure there will be some dispute over that comment - Mrs Depp won't let that die and Bexster will certainly beat you up for it! You are a brave man lol

xxx

I want the crown...just for a lil bit :)

have you been spying on me missy!! :p

who me?? as if! It jumped out at me and I had to comment :D

I'm just sat here bored, surrounded by invoices and zero inclination to actually do anything with them......OH will be back from the pub so I will persuade him to make my tetra coffee hehe (saves me from going back downstairs.....)

who me?? as if! It jumped out at me and I had to comment :D

I'm just sat here bored, surrounded by invoices and zero inclination to actually do anything with them......OH will be back from the pub so I will persuade him to make my tetra coffee hehe (saves me from going back downstairs.....)

ah how would ya be bored with your hubbie there im sure he will be in the mood for what is it allan calls it jiggy jiggy :giggle::giggle:

still waiting for my tetra...(i know its late for supper, but I always go to bed on a hot chocolate and 'normal' ones now are too sweet!!!)

He came up to my office and has been chatting about everyone in the pub..... never known him talk so much, never wants to when I've nothing else to do lol! Hope he doesnt try and reduce my online time again... that didnt work the last time :rolleyes::D

Back