Last Person To Post Wins

nah only sad mo moo's like you do naughty things like tha...:whistle:

Considering you're supposed to be ill, you're still being too cheeky for my liking missy!! :copon::copon::rolleyes:

:D Morning all, welcome back Nikki, im back on the early shifts, but my crown is safe, i left you lot a fake one to fight over :D

:D Did no one come out to play yesterday??? looks like the crown is mine again :D

:D Sorry ladies, looks like im the winner AGAIN!!!!!! :D

Morning everyone. Dont get too comfortable Allan there is always someone lurking in the shadows to knock you off your throne!!:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes: No you won't hunny. :D:D So what are you up to today? Is the weather nice? We've got lovely sunshine again and my weeds (there is no grass there any more lol! :eek:) seem to have grown 2 foot taller overnight! :rolleyes::cry:

am just chilling today err catching up on what i missed out on yesterday!! :D no sun here today really, its dry but cloudy :( thought the sun was breaking through but nope :( hope it doesnt rain as dont want garden furniture to get wet again as i have them drying out :D before i oil them!!! :rolleyes: do you need me to call round with my lawn mower and sort those pesky weekds?? all u need is weedkiller!!!:eek:

Mine again!

so so wrong nikki!! :p

Im stuck inside teaching woodwork. So wish it was a PE lesson as its bright and sunny here! Will have to wait for this afternoon. Still, launching the boat again on Friday so will be sailing all weekend, hope the good weather holds:p

Back