Last Person To Post Wins

:D See as king i have the power to change posts :D

Oh blah blah blah Allan, you have less chance of being King than I have of marrying J Depp lol!! :rolleyes::copon:

Oh blah blah blah Allan, you have less chance of being King than I have of marrying J Depp lol!! :rolleyes::copon:

:D Evening carol, if i want you opinion i will beat it out of you :copon:

awww look were all together again how sweet!!!!!! its been aaaaages :D

:D i forgot to turn this off when i went to watch lost, match of the day is on soon, so i will be off again :D

:D i forgot to turn this off when i went to watch lost, match of the day is on soon, so i will be off again :D

OMG match of the day was on last night aswell two nights in a row i dont think i can hack that.

im watching Madeleine was here on more 4 god the shivers up my back. that poor little girl

OMG match of the day was on last night aswell two nights in a row i dont think i can hack that.

im watching Madeleine was here on more 4 god the shivers up my back. that poor little girl

:D MOTD 2 its on BBC2, and shows all todays games, mind you its only the manchester and london Derbys :D

Oh Amy has Madeline on dvd Becky, she loves it! :D

Hehe the ABC posse are in da house lol!! Where's the 'D'? Is she avoiding posting on her diary again??

:D not spoken to her for a few weeks now :D

well just as i posted that a reminder for match of the day came on...man u supporter A is and yip you guessed it no more maddy programme for me but at least i got the lappie :D :D

:D im off to watch it, catch you in an hour :D

Back