Last Person To Post Wins

:D Its far to hot to be sat on my throne, so im off out to enjoy the sunshine :D

:D I am just pottering around in the garden, but still keeping an eye on you lot on here :D

:D as king i look after the welfare of all my hareem :D

:D No, just the dungeons, where you will be chained up :D

:D but if you join the hareem you get silk sheets and a comfy bed, right beck and carol ;)

:D Another lamb to the slaughter, someone who thinks they can steal my crown from me, many have tried, minis is littered with people who tried and FAILED to beat me :king2:

:whoopass: Dream on Allan :rolleyes: You lost to me 2 years ago, ner ner! :p

:D but if you join the hareem you get silk sheets and a comfy bed, right beck and carol ;)

I know not what you are talking about........?? I have silk sheets and a comfy bed in my Queen's boudoir and I'm sure if Mrs Z asks she will get some lovely silk sheets for her bed, seeing as she is one of my many ladies in waiting. :D

That's not what Mrs Depp said

Take no notice of him hun, he's sooooo deluded!! :crazy::silly::ignore:

:D She likes my hancuffs and whip :D

I've seen your handcuffs, and your whip is for Lesley only. :rolleyes:

a secret life I knew nothing about?

Nah, what you see is what you get with me, unlike some, mentioning-no-names-about-the-man-who-wears-the-police-uniform-whose-name-is-Allan lol!! :D:D

:D She has seen my handcuffs :D

They don't look anything special to me, sorry mate. Anyway, if you've seen one pair, you've seen them all.....................:giggle::smoke:

Don't look so surprised young lady!!! :copon:

Back