Last Person To Post Wins

no work got cancelled so i get to have night in :)

no work got cancelled so i get to have night in :)

You not got many punters tonight cos of the football me thinks!!

You not got many punters tonight cos of the football me thinks!!
:D

thats probably why!!! LOL!! seriously before anyone thinks im a street walker! the mum of the kid i look after is ill! so i get to be a nerd and hang around online:D

:D

thats probably why!!! LOL!! seriously before anyone thinks im a street walker! the mum of the kid i look after is ill! so i get to be a nerd and hang around online:D

PMSL!

oh dear!

yes? :confused:
do you?

What now?

yes I work from home im a carer I care for three lads with learning dissabilities 2 have downs and one is autistic

What now?

yes I work from home im a carer I care for three lads with learning dissabilities 2 have downs and one is autistic

WOW interesting! would love to do something like that.
however im stuck in a room daily with 20 little ones im a nursery manager. And a nanny hence the looking after children in the evening. :)

WOW interesting! would love to do something like that.
however im stuck in a room daily with 20 little ones im a nursery manager. And a nanny hence the looking after children in the evening. :)

Been at it since 1991 these lads have lived with me for 15 yrs I love em to bits. Dont wana say anymore on here but yes very interesting and very rewarding BUT hard work!

Been at it since 1991 these lads have lived with me for 15 yrs I love em to bits. Dont wana say anymore on here but yes very interesting and very rewarding BUT hard work!

I understand, but much respect for what you do!!!
i love having a job i enjoy going to!
just need to loose the pounds to enjoy it even more :)

I understand, but much respect for what you do!!!
i love having a job i enjoy going to!
just need to loose the pounds to enjoy it even more :)

Absolutely losing the pounds will be great bonus!

:) im winning

oh no your not!

i am

Well Kaf its all yours, lads are waiting to be showered so duty calls hun, goodnight god bless xxx;)

night Ellie have a good night! xxx

Back